Deadpool Imagine

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □
Requested From QuoteV
Written By: MihoMarishka
See Request Page For More Information About Request Details

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

Plot: You and Wade spend the evening in a bar like usual, but this time you have prepared a surprise for him and he won't be that happy about it.

Wade and you were sitting in a bar, like most of the nights after a long and exhausting day. Though every day was kind of exhausting for you, considering you had to spend it with the most 'charming' anti-hero in history and he could be annoying.
You were used to this by now, after being together with him for quite a while. He had a loud mouth, sometimes – no most of the times – he spoke before thinking, getting himself into trouble all the time even when he intended not to, but maybe subconsciously he did... So, for this evening you had planned something special for him. He probably wouldn't be too happy about this at first, but you'd finally be able to surprise him once.
Until she showed up though, you were happy just sitting at the bar, drinking a beer with your boyfriend who just wouldn't stop ranting about how those guys at the pool table were stealing their place. "It's okay, Wade, we don't have to play pool every time were here..." you tried to convince him of just staying at his place at your side and not start to make a scene like he was up to do. He smiled at you and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "This will just be a second" he said and casually walked over to those two guys playing pool. You sighed and rolled your eyes. Sometimes being a 'normal' human around a man with superpowers...was even harder as there was nothing you really could do to stop him. "Hey!" you heard Wade shout from across the room and weren't sure if you wanted to be a witness of the following scene. "How about you let other people play for a while?" he asked still quite nice. The two guys laughed and walked closer to Wade who didn't move an inch. "No..." one of them just replied and shoved Wade to the side. "Now get out of the way..." Wade sighed and clenched his fists. "Are you sure? That's really not that nice..." The two guys laid their cues on the table. "You want trouble...is that it?" one of them asked when approaching your boyfriend. Wade shrugged. "If you insist...I have nothing against a good fight" he replied and punched one of them with a direct hit in the face. He fell backwards into his friend, who held him on his feet. "You want more, right?" The bar fight only lasted a few seconds. Wade kicked their butts in no time and they ran away afterwards. The other guests weren't sure what to do now...they didn't want to draw the attention of your boyfriend on them...they probably knew who he was.
"Was that really necessary?" you asked Wade as you approached him. He bowed before you, pointing to the now free pool table. "My lady? Care for a game?"
"Yes, I do actually!" a voice echoed through the room. Finally...she arrived you thought and a smirk appeared on your face, but you had to hide it from your boyfriend. Wade's attention went to the entrance and his eyes widened in shock. "What...are you doing here?!" he stammered and looked at the female figure who slowly approached him, grinning widely. Wade glanced behind him to see you stand there and act as if you had no idea what was going on. "Lady D...what do you want?!" he managed to ask and kept her in a 'safe' distance from you. The blonde woman smiled and gently stroked over Wade's cheek. "I just wanted to see you" she replied all innocently, while all muscles in Wade's body tensed up. "Who is this woman?" you asked sounding a little jealous though you knew exactly who she was and this was all part of the plan. Wade turned his head to look at you. "Ah...well...it's...I have no idea! I have never met this woman in all of my life!" he yelled. "What are you talking about, sweetie?" Lady Deadpool continued indignantly. "I thought you were in love with me?!" You had never seen Wade blush before, but now he stood there stammering and unable to come up with something to say. "WHAT?!" you walked up to them and yelled at him furiously although it was hard to keep from laughing. "Is this true, Wade?" He looked at you and then back at Lady Deadpool, who had her arms crossed and stared at him expectantly. "Who is this pathetic person, Wade?" she asked and winked at you, but Wade in his stressed out state didn't notice. "This is my girlfriend! (Y/N)! And I don't know what has gotten into you Lady D, but you should go! I mean...please?!" Okay, this was just too cute. You couldn't hold it any longer and burst out laughing. Wade looked at you totally lost now. When Wanda Wilson started laughing too he slowly started to understand. "You evil women!!" he yelled. "Ha! Got you!" Wanda screamed and pointed at Wade. "As if I would want something from you, badmouthed merc..." she continued and shook her head. "No...I just helped your cute friend here to repay you for all the quarrels you always get into" she explained and slapped Wade gently on the back of his head. Wade hadn't found his composure yet so he just stared at you. "But...I thought...You actually know each other?!?!" You nodded. "She once came by the apartment when you were out of town. Then I came up with this idea, because I know her presence makes you feel uncomfortable" you explained, proud that your plan had worked out so well. "I like her..." Wanda said and patted you on the back. "Figures..." Wade sighed. "I have underestimated you my love...you are a little devious beast, but I still love you." Wade gave you a kiss on the cheek then went behind the counter. "Okay...now I need a drink..." he said and took a bottle of whatever alcoholic beverage he found.