Chapter 5

(Please vote for the Story or leave a comment if you like it - it would mean a lot to me :) thanks xx)

Harry's POV

I don't care about Lucy... well I do. Since I saw her crying I kind of realized what we do to her. It was because of the bullying - I'm sure. I shouldn't care about her though... they are right.

No, they aren't. Everything they say is bullshit. For me, Lucy isn't ugly. Actually I like her brown eyes and her hair, how it falls when she walks. Oh god. No, Harry. I'm NOT in love. She's just... I really don't know what the others don't like about her. There's nothing wrong with her. I like her smile - but she doesn't smile that often. And I understand that. Maybe I should talk with her.. I wanted to talk with her yesterday but then Max came and I was.. yeah well I don't know. But I know that I want to help her. I don't know what to do yet but I will do something.

"Styles?" My geography teacher brings me back to reality. "Could you please take interest in our lesson?" I nod. "I've copied you something about the population of India. Maybe.. Lucy could you hand it out?" She immediately stands up and mumbles a quiet "Sure".

She's tall. Not as tall as me but taller than usual girls. I like the way she walks. She's so different from all the other girls in our school. She's normal and doesn't need tons of make up to be beautiful.

She comes towards my desk and I watch how she hands me the paper. Wait... what the hell is that? Her sweater is  pulled up a bit so I can see her wrist. There are scars. Does she... no please not. She is cutting? She walks away and I just have to talk with her after that lesson. Just to make sure she doesn't cut. That would be horrible.

Lucy's POV

I walk out of class as a hand reaches my wrist. Ouch. I turn around to find Harry behind me.

"What do you want?" I say quietly to make sure no one hears us.

"Lucy can you show me your wrist?"

"What? Why?" What does he want from me? I'm not showing him my wrist, no fucking way.

"Please." His eyes meet mine and I'm completely lost for a second. In his eyes.. I see a bit of hope. I love his eyes. Oh god. Not again. He pushes my sweater up a bit as I'm completely out of this world to see my wrist. Shit. If he tells anyone that I cut... that's their fucking goal.

"Please don't tell the others that..." He looks at me with a shocked expression.

"You really cut???" His voice is quiet, he almost sounds scared. I shake my head.

"No... No that's..." I want to lie, nobody ever noticed anything. My heart is racing and I feel all the blood in my body rushing to my face. He sighs.

"Lucy,  I won't tell the others. You don't have to tell me a lie." What? What's up with him? Should I really trust him? It doesn't matter anyway now, it's too late - he already knows about my behaviour.

"Yeah... well..." I don't know what to say. What can you even say to change anything about this situation? I can't make it any better. Yes, I hurt myself because I can't stand all of this pain.

"You cut?" He interrupts me. I can't do this anymore. Every single pain suddenly washes over my body and I start to cry. I don't want to cry.. especially not infront of him. But I can't hold back my tears. And then he surprises me. He opens his arms and grabs my body to hold me tight. It feels so good. His tall body warming mine up. I don't care if he tells the others tomorrow. I'm just happy that he holds me tight and I feel so completed. His body is warm and his hand travels up and down my back to comfort me. I could stand here with him a lifetime and I wouldn't let him go. The world could dissapear and I wouldn't care.