Chapter 12

Harry's POV

I don't know for how long I didn't talk to her. A few weeks for sure. I didn't count the days.

Sometimes I look over to her. I've realized something. She seems weaker every day. She seems sadder every day. She doesn't smile anymore when someone makes a joke like she usually did.

It seems like she is far away from everything. She doesn't take interest in our lessons anymore like she usually did.

I also realized that she lost weight. Not much. But her beautiful curves aren't here anymore.

She looks tired. It seems like she doesn't sleep a lot.

I'm sure she is cutting again. I didn't see her wrists and that's the reason she hides it.

I'm so sorry for her. It seems like I'm the only one that realizes that. I could have helped her. But I was too foolish to help her. I've realized that she was a lot happier when I was around her.

It's probably also my fault that she's getting weaker every day. That she's thinner. That she's cutting again.

I don't want to be the reason she does all that but I probably am.

Is it all too late to help her again? What should I do? She needs someone who is always here for her. Who loves her with all her heart. Someone who makes her happy. Or she needs a therapy. If something worse happens she will always cut again.

I'm thinking too much about her. Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe she doesn't even feel that bad. Maybe she laughs at home. Maybe she doesn't cut. Maybe she kept her promise for me.

But what happens if she doesn't want to live anymore? What happens if she.. if she.. kills herself one day?

It would have been my fault. I don't like those thoughts that she couldn't be here anymore one day. I would miss her. I would miss her a lot. I would miss our memories even if we didn't have that many.

I don't want to let her go.

She has to be strong.

She needs my help.