Chapter 8

(I didn't get any votes on the last chapter but I love to write this story so here's the next chapter :) hope you like it xx)

Lucy's POV

It's been five days since I didn't talk with Harry. Was it all just a dream? A dream that someone being here for me? Someone who really can help me?

I still get bullied in school and I don't think it will ever change. It sounds stupid but I'm getting used to it. Of course it still hurts. It will always hurt. But I didn't cut for a few days. Well exactly since Harry told me I shoudln't cut. Since I gave him my promise not to ever cut again.

I don't know if I can keep this promise forever but I try it. I really do. Everyday when I feel bad and have the urge to cut I read his message on my phone. I won't delete it. I never will do that. Or I remember how he hugged me. Or how his eyes met mine. I miss him.

Harry's POV

I haven't talked to Lucy for a few days. I don't know why.

I don't want that other people think I'm interested in her. I know I'm really cowardly. I'm an idiot. I shouldn't care of what other people say about her.

I think about her a lot. I watch her in school everytime she looks away. I love to see her different gazes. I love how she looks interested in our lessons. I don't know if she really is but she looks so damn clever.

I miss how her eyes met mine. I miss the way how she cried infront of me. I mean, I hate it how she looked so torn but I would love to hug her one more time. I want to feel her body next to mine once again.

I'm an asshole. I want to help her but I don't do anything at all. If she will ever cut again? I'm an asshole. I want to talk to her but I'm too cowardly because of the thoughts of the others. I'm an asshole. I would love to hug her but I just don't do it.

I miss her.