Chapter 28

Lucy's POV

"How are you?" Mrs Brown, my psychologiest, asks me.

"Not that perfect right now... my boyfriend, Harry, and I broke up yesterday." I try to hold back my tears.

"How comes that?" She almost looks surprised. Well, I didn't think it would happen, either.

"He cheated on me. At a party. I know he was drunk and all but this isn't an excuse. He also said that the girl was amazing in bed and she doesn't have any problems. Nice, isn't it? He said that I shouldn't make such a drama about it and I completely forget that he always was here for me." A few months ago I never imagined I could go to a psychologiest and tell her everything. She's like a friend for me and I'm glad that I have got a appointment today.

"Did you hurt yourself?" I shake my head.

"No, I didn't. I'm over this whole thing. It was hard of course because it feels like I'm never good enough but hurting myself wouldn't help." She nods.

"Yes, that's good. So what are your plans? Do you want him back?" I shrug my shoulders.

"I love him. And yes I can't imagine a life without him but he cheated on me and I don't know what to think about him. I don't know if it's easier for him without me. I caused him a lot of problems and he spent a lot of time with and for me."

"I think you should give him a chance. If he really loves you, and I know he does. Everyone deserves a second chance and don't forget what he did in the last time for you. It's awesome to have a supporting partner, especially when you have to handle a mental illness."

"I know but this isn't an excuse to cheat on me."

"Of course it isn't. You should talk with him about this whole thing." I nod.

"Yes, but he didn't even call me yet. Maybe it's better if we aren't seeing each other for a few days." Maybe space will give both of us some time to think about our relationship and the things what went wrong.

-

"Is that clear for everyone?" No. Because I don't understand maths and I'm really not interested about it. All I can think about is Harry. I miss him.

"Is it also clear for you Lucy? Please take interest in my lessons." Oh god.

"Yes. Sorry." I simply answer. Well done.

"Is everything okay?" Jeanette whispers.

"I have some problems with my boyfriend - well ex-boyfriend." Her eyes widen.

"Harry? You aren't together with him anymore?" I like Jeanette. I've told her a lot about Harry and my relationship.

"He cheated on me" I don't even want to talk about it but I it's okay. I can trust Jeanette.

"He cheated on you?"

"Shhh. Yes he did." She said that way too loud and I'm scared someone might heard it.

"Boys... that's why I don't have a boyfriend" I have to smile.

"Yeah. You better stay alone haha"

Harry's POV

This school is so small but I guess it's the right school for her. I walk down the hallway and I'm kind of glad that they have a lesson right now. I don't want that anyone sees me expect Lucy. This must be her classroom. Should I wait until the lesson is over or should I knock on and say that I want to talk with Lucy?

I know it's stupid that I didn't wait for school to be over. I didn't even went to my school today so if anyone from my school sees me I have a big problem. Because I'm not ill... I'm kind of ill. I miss her. And I hate if I fight with her. This can't be over. All I can think about is her and I want her back.

I have to knock on. Now.

"Yes? Come in please?" I hear a male voice way too loud.

I open the door and look in a class full of wide-eyes girls, some uninterest boys and a confused teacher.

I hate that I have that affect on girls. All I want is that Lucy looks at me like that. I don't want anyone else.

"Uhm hello. Can I talk with Lucy please?" I look past the room and I see her next to Jeanette, I guess.

Lucy looks surprised. I guess she didn't expect that I would ever come in her classroom hell not even I expected it.

I look back at the teacher and he simply nods. "Uhm yes?!" He says confused. I guess this doesn't happen that often.

We both look back at Lucy and she stands up and goes towards me. We both walk out of the class and I close the door behind me.

"You have five minutes. What do you want?" She asks way too fast and angry. I can't blame her, though.

"I.. I'm sorry. I love you and I want you back. We can't just break up."

"You cheated on me. Did you forget?" I roll my eyes.

"Come on Lucy. I know I did but I apologized and I can't turn back time and change it. I would if it was possible."

"Harry I can't just forget it. It's not that easy. It always feels like I'm not good enough and I trusted you with all I have and all I am."

"You are good enough, Lucy. You're more than this. I'm an asshole but this will never happen again. I promise." She shrugs her shoulders.

"Let me see your wrist, please." Her eyes widen as I ask my unexpected question.

"What?"

"You heard me. Did you hurt yourself?" She shakes her head.

"Is that all you care about?" I let out a deep breath.

"No, it's not. But I don't want that you hurt yourself."

"I've told you that I'm over this and it's your turn now to trust me." I nod.

"Yes, you did but I still care about you and I always will."

"I guess five minutes are over. I think it's better if we don't see eacher other for a while" She turns around, goes back to her classroom and leaves me here like a complete idiot.