Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

"We can't be together"

Did I hear right? The words rushing through my body all over again. First he said that he loves me.. well kind of, then he kissed me.. okay I kissed him but he kissed back and now he pulled away and said that we can't be together? What the hell is even going wrong with my life?

I didn't even realize that I started to cry until I feel my own tears burning hot on my cheek. "Why.. why not?" My voice is shaky and quiet as I try to hold back some tears. Before he can say something I continue, "I.. I know I'm not like the other girls. I'm not that pretty or have that perfect body.. and.."

"No Lucy.." He interupts me. "Don't ever think that. You are beautiful and you're alright. You're amazing and I really don't know why the others don't like you.. why you get bullied. It's just the thing that we barely know each other."

That's not what it is. I know it exactly. "We have a lot of time Harry. I'm sure we could know each other well enough soon!"

He sighs. I understand now. "You are too cowardly, right? You care what the others say. The others don't like me and they won't like you if you're together with me. You were always that hot person in our class and everyone expected you would be together with those.. those bitches! Those with blonde long hairs and a perfect body. But now you're scared. You are scared of the reaction from the others if you say them that you're together with someone like me." I'm almost out of breath as I stand up and scream at him. I'm sure everyone's looking at me but I don't care at that moment. I never cared less than I do in this moment.

"Lucy please calm down and sit down! We.. we can talk about everything and it isn't what you think.." Harry's voice is calm, way too calm for my liking.

"IT IS! BE HONEST! AND I WON'T CALM DOWN. YOU'RE DISGUSTING. WHY DID I EVEN TRUST YOU? YOU'RE LIKE THE OTHERS AND YOU WON'T CHANGE FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME. YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!"

I grab my handbag and run out of the cafe. It's raining. Shit. Shit. Shit. I wear my new dress for him. I fucking hate my life so so much. I hate everything. Why do even get my hopes high up? But I can't even blame him. Why would someone even want to be in a relationship with me?

Harry's POV

I did everything wrong now. I didn't think that this would end like that. She is right. I'm an asshole. It felt amazing how she kissed me. It was the best kiss I've ever had. Yeah, I guess I even felt something like love.

And I failed so miserable. I could be with the girl I love and yet she is right. I care too much what the others think about me. It would be horrible to tell them that I'm in a relationship with Lucy. They hate her and they will hate me. They will laugh at me. And she's right. I'm cowardly. I'm an asshole.

I just hope she doesn't feel too bad. What happens if she cut again? Because of me? First I was the reason she didn't cut and now I'm probably the reason she will cut again. I cause her so much pain.

I'm so stupid.

I ruined everything.