Chapter 22

Lucy's POV

Today is the day. The first school day in a new school. I'm so nervous. The last months in my old school were okay, I guess. They weren't really interested why I leave school. I guess they know why and I really don't care what they think about me now. This is a new beginning.

The holidays with Harry were amazing. It feels like our love gets stronger day by day. It feels strange to think I will go to school without Harry by now on. It makes me sad, of course.

I will reach the new school by a train and I will go there about 15 minutes. I think that's not that bad.

My new headmaster was really nice as me and my parents met him and I signed up for this school. We talked about the bullying and he said I have to tell him if I get bullied but he promised me that the people in his school will be nice to me. We will see, I guess.

I also didn't cut for a while. The tips from my psychologiest really help me and the talking with her too, of course. She's like a friend to me now. I talk with her about everything and it feels like she understands me and she helps me with everything.

I feel so much better. I'm finally happy again. My phone buzzes and it brings me back to reality.

"Harry?" I'm so happy that he calls me.

"Baby? Good luck on your first school day" He giggles.

"You sound like I'm six years old again" I complain and roll my eyes at his words.

"No, just kidding. I really wish you the best. I love you so much but I will miss you. I can't imagine a school day without you." He sounds sad. And so am I.

"Heey we will do this. I will miss you too, of course. And I love you. But I have to end up the phone now. We're in school in a few seconds. God Harry I'm so nervous!"

"You will do this! Call me when school is over. I love you!"

"I love you too" I hang up the phone.

My dad stops the car infront of the school and I take my bag and step out of the car.

"Just call me when school is over and I will pick you up. Good luck." My dad shouts at me.

"Yep, I will. Thank you." I shut down the door and walk into the school.

The building is smaller than my old school and there are less people but I really like it here. It seems so comfortable and even a little bit familiar.

I walk into my classroom and look around me. Most of the people are starring at me and I wish I could just leave the school again. A few people are into a conversation and there's just one seat free next to a small girl with brown long hair. She looks shy but nice, though.

"Hey can I take my seat next to you?" I smile at her and she nods.

"Yes, you can" I sit down and a young lady comes into our classroom. This must be our teacher I guess.

"She's our teacher" The girl next to me informs me.

"Okay. Thank you" I giggle.

"Good morning! A very welcome in our new schoolyear. I hope this will be a good one. We also have a new stundent. Her name is Lucy. Please welcome her and treat her well." She smiles at me and I smile back.

"Does anyone have questions before I hand you out some Information about this school year?" She looks around the class as a girl with long blonde hair raises her hand.

"Yes Carla? What do you want?"

"Why did she leave her old school?" My throat thickens. I wasn't prepared to answer one of those questions at the first school day but I guess it's better to be honest.

The teacher turns to me and gives me a small nod.

"I've got bullied in my old school. We've tried everything but the people there didn't really like me." I'm kind of surprised and proud of me at the same time. I'm telling them the truth.

The class is quiet for a few seconds.

"If someone isn't nice to Lucy you'll get your consequences." Our teacher says.

It feels good that she will be here for me but it's strange, though. I don't want the others to think that they have to treat me any different.

"Why did you get bullied?" A big guy asks me. I don't like this sort of guys. I can tell by his look. And what shall I answer?

"I don't think that's important now. You can all ask Lucy later then.  And if she doesn't want to speak about it you should accept her. Is that clear to everyone?" My teachers voice gets louder. Whoah. I didn't want this. I could tell them of course but I'm also afraid if they will bully me because of the same reason then. Well, I guess I have to tell them sooner or later,  though.

"You can all tell us about your holidays now and what are your plans for this school year - let's go. Diana you start please".

I'm kind of nervous what I should tell them. I spent most of the time with Harry and at the psychologiest, of course.