Chapter 21

(If you wanna follow me: Twitter: @gimelovex; Instagram: lucy_xp - I follow you all back :)

Lucy's POV

"What are the tips she gave you?" Harry asks and I don't know what he is on about for a few seconds.

"What?" I'm still a bit tired and I have to go home soon. It's already ten pm and I'm sure my mom already worries about me. I should call her then. I can't believe I've slept for six hours, it doesn't feel like that.

"The psychologiest. Because of the cutting and the bullying." Oh.

"Uhm.. well against the cutting I could use a rubber band instead. Like if I have the urge to punish myself I could use the rubber band and flick it against my wrist if you know what I mean?!" He nods.

"Yeah. But this hurts?!" He asks a bit worried.

"Uhm yeah but you know this doesn't feel like real pain for me if I wanna punish myself. Like cutting feels good to me. And the rubber band won't leave any scars on my body so it's  actually a lot better."

"Oh. And what else could you do instead of it?"

"A lot of things. Like I could just write my problems on a paper if it would help me. Or I could call someone and talk with a person about it to distract myself. Oh and I could do sport. Like boxing to let out my anger." Harry starts to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I beat him against his chest playfully.

"Nothing. I just imagine you as you do boxing."

"What?! That's a good thing. I will actually think about it. Maybe I could box against you then." I wink at him.

"Against me? You won't win anyway." He still hasn't stopped from laughing and that's so amazing because his laugh means so much to me and it's honestly the most beautiful sound in this world.

"Yeah.. you'll see." I mumble against his chest. He places a kiss on my head.

"And what will do against the bullying?"

Harry's POV

"I know this sounds hard but the best thing is to change school." What? Did I hear right? She can't be serious.

"What?" I try to calm myself but I know that I breath faster now. Lucy tries to calm me as she moves her hand up and down my chest.

"Yeah. The bullying in our school will never stop, Harry. We've tried almost everything and if I would change school I would have the chance to get to know new people and maybe I'll get a few friends. This would be worth it, though."

I know it probably would be the best for her to change school but I don't want to go to school without her.

"We won't see us often then, Lucy." She sighs.

"I know. But after school ends I could go right to yours and we could see us. This won't be such a big difference then."

"But we won't see us in school." I complain. She giggles. What was so funny?

"Sorry but you sound like a sad child. Harry we will do this. We went through so much worse and we did it. We will do that with ease then." Yeah that's right. We will do everything.

"Mhm yeah you are right. But what happens if you get bullied again in the new school? You can't change your school forever." I don't want to frighten her but it could be possible though.

"I've thought about this too but if I won't try it I will never know. It's worth a chance."

"Yeah, that's right. And when will you change school then?"

"There are just 3 months left this year so I will finish this year in this school of course."

That means I will have her every morning the next 3 months. It's not that I won't see her if she goes to a different school but I will miss her though. I can't imagine a school day without her. How am I going to survive this?

"I will miss you though."

"Harry this doesn't mean anything to our relationship. We will see us as often as possible. But of course I will miss you too."

"I know Lucy. But it will be different, though." She sighs.

"I know."