Chapter Seven

When I got downstairs I found Trish and Richard in the lounge watching a documentary. When they heard me enter the room, they paused the TV and turned around to face me.

"You off then hunnie?" asked Trish, smiling at me.

"Yeah, what time do you want me back for?" I asked her, thinking about how long I would be with Robby for. It was half six now.

"No later than half ten love" she answered.

"Thanks, I'll see you later then" I answered, turning to walk out of the room.

"Have you got your key chuck?" she asked.

"Yeah it's in here" I called, patting my new black handbag she had bought me.

"Okay dear have fun" She called.

"Bye" I called and walked out of the house, closing the large door behind me and walking across the flagged courtyard to the gates which started to open.

I waited patiently under the shade of the tree, just as I had on my first day and soon enough I saw a black Volkswagen golf coming around the bend.

He pulled up and smiled at me, opening up the door by leaning across from inside.

"Hey" I smiled as I got into the car, shutting the door and fastening my seatbelt.

He didn't say anything, just sat there staring at me.

"What's wrong? Should I go and change?" I asked, assuming there was something he didn't like about my outfit.

He shook his head slowly and leaned in slowly to kiss me gently.

I kissed him back and moaned quietly as he ran his fingers through my hair.

When I pulled away he smiled at me, turned the car around and started to drive up the lane again, holding my hand whilst he drove.

"You're sick at running you know?" he complimented, glancing at me and smiling. We'd had last lesson together which happened to be sport.

"Thanks, I've not trained in ages though, I need to get running again" I answered. I was a good runner, I used to go on hour long runs every day with Alana, but now I had no one to go with, which meant I didn't do it, but I supposed I could ask Raven, or just go by myself, I mean its not that bad is it?

"I don't do running, prefer basketball and football" he confessed. We pulled up at a set of traffic lights so he checked his reflection in the rearview mirror and straightened his sunglasses, before putting his hand back on the wheel and turning to look at me.

"Hey" I smiled at him as he just stared at me.

"Fuck me I'm lucky" he whispered, leaning in and pecking me on the lips before the lights turned back to green.

Did he really just say that? Oh my god! He actually liked me! I could feel myself getting excited and tried to calm myself by taking deep breaths.

He must have heard me and he smiled, lifting our interlocked hands up to his mouth and kissing my hand softly.

"You're too sweet"I said out loud. I know its corny, but I couldn't help it.

"There's no such thing" he answered, pulling into Starbucks' car park and pulling the hand break up with his right hand.

He took off his seatbelt and turned in his seat so he was facing me.

"Paisley, you look absolutely breathtaking, you're the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. I want you to know that I already feel like I've been with you for years, all my mates are already jealous and i-"