Chapter 2

-Naomi-

I watched her walk away and disappear in the woods. I went behind the creak on the opposite of Josh. I peeked on his side. He was watching her shadow walk away and disappear.

Who was she?

Because she damn well got Josh's attention.

He turned around and started to walk away back home.

I waited until he got far enough to sprint to the woods.

A gush of wind came pass me nearly knocking me to the sand. Instead i fell on my bottom holding on to the rock that was in front of me.

"Well.. Well... Well" a familiar male voice said in front of me.

I shot my head up.

I looked at his image before me and i saw it was Luther, my brother the co- leader of the pack.

"Luther! What the hell! Why did you do that?" I yelled at him standing up dusting the sand off my bottom.

He chuckled lightly.

"Who are you spying on this time?" He asked looking back to the woods and back to me a second later.

I let out a steady breath.

"No-one, i wasn't spying on anyone" i replied looking at him.

He tilted his lips up slightly in amusement.

"I'm serious" i said in defense

"Yeah. Whatever.. He said crossing his arms. "You seem a little distracted.. You know you can't be we have to train in a few minutes" he reminded me.

I gave him a 'I Know Look'

He chuckled again.

"Hey, i'm just reminding you, you do have a mind of a little kid" he joked.

I reached over and slapped his arm playfully.

"I do not!"

Laughing he looked at me and shook his head.

"Now what's bothering you?" He asked walking away as i followed.

Walking side by side i looked at him, as he was looking down, hands in his pockets.

"It's... Josh... He's just so distant" i confessed.

He shook his head understandably.

"Hmm.. So is there another girl?" He asked going a little deeper.

I stopped walking and so did he.

"I.. I.. Don't know.. I did see a girl talking to him. She disappeared in the woods--"

"Well, that explains who you were spying on"

I shook my head. I wanted to know who she was. She smelled like a human. And if she was, and if he was to be involved with her.. It would be forbidden.

"Hey? What are you thinking?" He said realizing i was in thought.

"I have an idea, and i need your help." I said looking up at him with pleading eyes, hoping he'll say yes.

He looked at me and searched my eyes.

"Sure, what is your plan" he replied scratching his chin.

I tilted my lips up, suddenly smiling.

Now this would be good.

***

-Sarah-

I quickly made my way out of the woods, sprinting trying to get home as soon as possible. I wanted to make sure Cristin and Jenna made it home. They were the ones who escaped first.

When i blacked out, i ended up tied to the wall. Three men walked in the room and called me their experiment. They asked me questions, like what is your name, where are you from, and all that crap. I wasn't even sure if i knew why i was there. The three men brought Cristin and Jenna in later. Asking me and Jenna Who was Sarah. Of course i didn't tell them who i was, i wasn't that stupid. Jenna managed to get one of her ropes loose and freed Cristin. When she got to me, the men came back in the room and they had to leave without me. Of course i had my own back. I always did.

Walking up to the house, i stopped in my tracks once i saw that the door was wide open.

"Cristin? Jenna!?" I yelled running to the house.

I walked in the house and they were sitting on the couch.

"God! I thought something had happen" i said putting a hand on my chest.

"We're fine" Jenna said shaking her head smiling

Cristin was sitting there with his arms crossed.

"What?" I asked dropping my smile.

Jenna instantly got serious.

"Our sister is not dead" Cristin said resting both hands on his face, elbows on his legs.

"What?" I said barely a whisper. I felt happy and then sad at the same time. My expression on my face was priceless. I just couldn't believe she was alive out there and well. The sad part is, is that if she is alive why haven't she came back to the house? We lived her since mom had all of us. Of course it was hard staying in this house without her. I wanted to find my sister one way or another and nothing was going to stop me.

_______________________________________________________

Hey! Naomi is suspicious right? You'll find out more about her. But did you like it? I hope you did! :) this chapter was the most awesome to write because of Naomi... :)

Vote.

Comment.

<3