Chapter 14

Sarah

I stood there and watched her walk away. Taking deep breaths, I marched up to my room.
forget the soap.

At least for right now. I figured I should call Jenna, I wanted to tell her as soon as possible.
If his sister know that I am pretending to be someone else, then does Don know too?

I grabbed my phone and called her quickly.

She answered at the third ring.

"Hello?" she said, her voice sounded shaky.. like something was wrong.

"What's wrong..?" I quickly asked.

"I.. Umm..--" her voice cut off and she bursted in tears.

"Jen? Jenna? What is going on?"

She sniffed and came back to the phone.

"I saw mom.." She said and took a deep breath.

I sucked in breath, my body froze.
Impossible!

"That not true.. Mom is dead.. She couldn't have.." I trailed off thinking about that dream I had awhile back when the wolf tore her apart.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I saw her... She.." She trailed off bursting in tears again.

"Sarah.. Come home now.. we have to discuss some things.. and it can't be over the phone." Cristin said, I figured he had the phone now since Jen went into tears.

"I.. I can't Cristin--" I stammered

He cut me off and sighed. "Come home please" he pleaded.

I sighed in defeat.

"Okay, I'll be there tomorrow."

I hung up the phone and plopped down on the bed.
How am I gonna pull this off?

I got up and started to pack my belongings. If I were to get there tomorrow, I was to leave tonight.

I grabbed my personal things and put them in my suitcase.

I looked around to see if I missed anything, once I saw I had everything I headed down the stairs to the main court.

As I made my way to the door a voice boomed the giant room with an echo.

"Where are you going..?" A bold female voice said behind me.

I turned around and the queen stood before me.

I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out.

"Well?" She asked.

"I have to leave.. I .. My sister needs me.."

She nodded and walked up to me.

I gulped and waited for her to yell at me. Scold me until I ran out the door but she didn't.

"Very well.." she sighed and swept her hand up to my shoulder. I slowly turned my head to look at her hand and turned back to her in surprise. "I will tell my son and the king that you have gone" she said and brushed away a few strands of my hair away from my shoulder, putting on my back.

I didn't know what to say so I stood there looking at her like a crazy person.

Her eyebrows curled up in confusion. "Don't you want to go?" she asked and motioned for the door.