Chapter 7

Sarah

I sat by the creek reading this wretched letter.

Dear Sarah,
You have been chosen! To Wed Don Omar Kennedy Jr. Your skills impressed me the most. You were amazing out there. The details will be sent January 30th and your wedding will be prepared.
Love King Ferox

I sighed at the letter and looked to the water. This spot always calmed me down. I mean this was ridiculous. I didn't want to marry that cocky prick. Any other girl would be screaming on the top of their lungs right now.
But not me. I hated him.

I sighed again and crumbled the letter in my hand. I inhaled trying my breathing exercises to calm me down, and smelled something familiar.
A wolfs sent.

I quickly got up and looked around. In the front of me it was a familiar body approaching.

My heart skipped a beat twice. My breathing did it's own little course, and my knees buckled.
It was Josh.

The man i fell in love with from the second i met him.

"Jennifer!" He yelled running up to me.

I smiled.

"Josh?" I said in a weird tone.

I was even surprised of my squeaky voice.

I ran to him and hugged him.. Our lips quickly smashed into each other. His lips tasted bitterly sweet, like honey. His lips moved over mine in a controllable sync.

We both pulled back, out of breath.

He looked into my eyes as i looked into his. He reached over and caressed my hair out of my face. I was so happy he decided to come back. This felt like something was going right in my life. Like everything was alright again.

I instantly got sad, thinking about the letter. I was already in love with someone else, how could i wed Don.

"Reid? What's wrong?"

I moved away from him breaking our closeness.

His expression looked hurt. "Something is bothering you?"

I looked up to him with glossy eyes. "I have to wed someone.." I said slowly.

I regretted saying those words. This could give him a chance to find out who i really am.

He frowned and put his hands in his front pockets. "Oh" he simply said.

I looked away. How could i be so stupid! This Assassin marriage was getting in the way of everything.

"What happened with your master?"

He looked up surprised of my question.

"Oh.. My dad.. Uhh.. He decided my punishment." He said not finishing.

"Which is?"

He looked into my eyes and tried to protest but nothing came out.

"Josh?"

He sighed.

"He wants me to kill you."

I gasped.

That was insane. This world is fucked up. I get that--

He walked to me and grabbed both of my hands. "I will never lay a finger on you Jen."

I scoffed in my head at his nickname for me. I was feeling guilty already.

"I know.. What will happen if you disobey?"

He looked down and dropped my hands.

"I get killed.. And your family gets killed too.. I know my dad.. He lives to kill and destroy what's not his kind." He sighed.

I couldn't stop my fear from taking the best of me.

"What are you going to do?" I said hugging myself. It got a little chilly since then.

He looked up at me and walked up to me. "I was hoping to go with you.. I can't stop thinking about you this is killing me. That your human and i'm--" he trailed off.

I shook my head. "I accept you.. I really do.. But it's my sister and brother that may not."

He looked at me confused. "What do you mean..?" He asked

I sighed and sat down on a boulder.

"Wolfs has been a issues to them and i'm sure if they..--" i trailed off

"It's okay.. But can we at least try.. I can't go back there" he said pointing back to his home.

I smiled. "Okay.. I'll try.."

~~

We arrived at my house in minutes.

"Can you wait here for a minute?" I asked slightly shaking. I had a feeling this was a bad idea.
But i had to try.

He nodded.

I went into the house and Jenna and Cristin was sitting there on the couch. Cristin looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey.. You're just in time for dinner" he said standing up ready to go in the kitchen.

"Wait.. I need you to be in here when i say this"

Jenna looked up. "What's going on?"

I swallowed. Hard. I knew Cristin was going to flip. But Josh needed me.

"There.. Is.. A person out there that i have fell in love with--"

"That's great!" Jenna squeaked

I shut my eyes closed. "Let me finnish.. She nodded and Cristin did also. "He is a wolf."

Both of them gasped in anger.

Cristin

"What!" I said angry now.

She put her hands up calming me down.

Jenna looked at Sarah and shook her head. "He's not coming in here!"

"Listen.. His master found out.. And he said if he doesn't kill me.. He's going to kill me and you guys.. He can't go back there.. Now come on you guys he has nowhere to go.. And his master doesn't even know where we are."

I sighed. She was right. But what would happen if he does find out?

"Look.. We love you but..--"

I put my hand up silencing Jenna.

"Let him in"

She smiled. "Thank you"

I nodded.

She went for the door, but turned back. "I told him my name was Jennifer Reid.. Go with the flow" she whispered quietly. I could barely hear her.

Jenna looked at me with 'how dare you' written all over her face.

I shook my head.

Sarah opened the door and he walked in.

My anger grew. My hands twitched and my body started to shake. I tried to hide my anger the best i could.

This was impossible. My sister couldn't be in love with our mothers killer.

Josh Teris.

____________________________________________________

Bammmm! Surprised.. Yeah I Know! How Sweet He Gave Up His Life To Be With Her.. But Be Careful Josh. Naomi Already Has A Lead On You. And Josh Killing Sarah's Mother? Hmm.. That Doesn't Sound Right.. Will Josh And Cristin Get Along..? What Do You Think Josh's Dad Is Going To Do Once He Finds Out.. ?

Think About It :)

Thanks For Reading :D