Chapter 8

Naomi

Shit!

How could i let him get away! I scolded myself. I stormed in my room and Luther sat on my bed. His expression looked like he just saw a ghost.

"Luther? What's wrong?"

He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Luther?" I asked.

He got up and walked up to me. "This is all your fault!" He yelled.

I blinked twice,Confused.
What the hell was he talking about?

He paced the room frantically.

"What are you talking about?"

He gave me a death stare. "The king is going to find out! Josh escaped! Our secrets are going to come out..!" He yelled still pacing the room.
Shit. I seriously forgot about this.

I sat down on the bed with no hope. This was bad, really bad.

"What are you going to do?"

He glared at me. His green eyes turned a little yellow. "What do you mean what am i going to do! It's what we are going to do!"

I never saw him like this, Luther was always happy.

I shook my head. "I.. I'm not taking the blame for this! It was your idea!" I yelled getting up facing him.

He clenched his jaw. "Are you serious! You're pinning this on me?"

I nodded.
I'm not getting wrapped in his mess!

He shook his head disappointed. "I thought we were in this together?"

I looked at him with tear filled eyes.

He softened up, noticing this wasn't just about us anymore.

"It's about Josh isn't it?" He asked walking up to me.

I nodded . He embraced me into a hug. "We will find him, i promise. But we have to make sure we are in the clear."

I looked up to him. His eyes held sympathy and sorrow. His crystal green eyes were so sad and filled with caution.

I nodded.

He held me and cooed me in his arms.
I had to find the love of my life, and no-one takes him away from me and gets away with it.

Never.

Josh

I stepped into the house and was greeted by a man named Cristin and a beautiful woman named Jenna. I could see the resemblance between Jennifer and the girl Jenna. They so much alike, it was just that Jenna's hair was short and curly.

"Hi, my name is Josh"

Both of them nodded.

They looked like they were royal. They all were Scottish of course, but they looked so well brought up. It just wasn't the way they talked, it was the way they acted.

"So come from The Great Palace?" Cristin asked me.

I nodded. "I'm sure the king has banned me from my duties, i disobeyed"

Jenna looked at Jennifer. "You like bad boys?" She finished with a chuckle.

She smiled and nodded.

"My sister speaks of being in love with you?"

I looked at Jennifer and nodded.