Chapter 13

Don

I arrived at the wolf kings palace with a high attitude.

Me and Jepson were over the table having dinner.

"So why have you come to me Omar?" He said and sipped his glass of wine.

I smiled a crossed both arms on the table.

"I have a situation i need you to handle.. But--"

"It's a catch?" He asked and raised his eyebrow at me.

I nodded. "You didn't actually think i would propose something without something in return.. Now did you?" I said and sat back in my seat.

He looked at me for a minute then leaned in. "What is your catch?"

I smiled. "Take off the offer with my dad."

He chuckled and hung his head to the table, he brung his head up. "Now you know i can't do that" he said shaking his head.

Yes you will.

"Oh.. Trust me you will.. Because what you are going to do for me will help you out."

He cleared his throat. "How come?"

"You do my offer and i will give you your help in return."

He sat back in his seat and crossed his legs. One leg on top resting like he was some business man. Perhaps we are doing business of course.

"Tell me what you propose and i will do your offer" he said his voice final.

I shook my head.

Something was telling me to persuade him more.. But what's the worst that could happen.

Sarah is not to be harmed, but who knows what this man has up his sleeve.

"Okay.. But your men have to leave this room" i said and nodded to the two body guards standing on the two sides of the door.

He looked back to them, then to me.

"Why? Plannig to kill me already" he joked.

I shook my head. "This is not a laughing matter your highness"

His smile dropped and he looked back and nodded to the men. They bowed and left the room swiftly.

Once the doors were closed i looked to him.

"What do you propose?" He asked and put his two hands up forming a pyramid.

I smiled and got up and walked around his chair.

"We all know the rules of this society... You lie you get killed. You tell the truth you live. You confess and lie you get sent to hell." I said getting into conversation.

"What does this have to do with anything?" He asked confused.

I stopped in front of him and smiled.

"I want you to kill Josh"

Jenna

Me and Tyler were having a great time we walked along the beach. We talked and talked and talked.

We were just finishing up our walk when he said something.

"You want to see something amazing?"

I looked at him and smiled. "Sure why not."

He grabbed my hand and led me to an open space. We stopped.

"Close your eyes" he said standing in front of me.