The call

The shrill sound of my alarm clock filled the air, its own way of saying; Ryan wake up That ghost ain't going to kill itself.
I roll over and sit up I run my hands through my hair. I smack the snooze button on the clock and sigh out loud it's going to be a long day.
I've been a hunter for a long time, most other hunters work with a partner not me. I work alone it makes it easier, easier on my wallet. I hop out of the bed I do mean hop, I am 4'12 and 26 years old.
I get dressed and start the research on the ghost case I am currently working in this town.
*my phone is buzzing*
"Hello" I ask.
"Ryan it's Bobby" he says.
"Hey Bobby, what's up" I ask typing on my laptop.
"I was just wondering if you could do me a favour" he asks.
"What kind of favour Bobby"? I ask leaning back in my chair.
"I guess you know who Sam and Dean Winchester are" He asks.
I sigh.
"Yeah Bobby I do, is everything ok" I ask.
Though I have never met then personally their reputation is wide spread.
"They are in a tight spot and I am really tied up. Do you think you could swing by and bail those idgit out of a jam" He asks.
I don't really have the time but what the hell.
"Sure where are they at right now" I ask.
"Boulder Colorado" He says.
I'm actually one state over from them talk about lucky breaks.
"I'm one state over I'll be there as soon as I can Bobby" I say.
"Thanks your a life saver kiddo" he says.
I hang up the phone. I shake my head and start packing up my gear looks like I  am going to Colorado.

Bobby POV

I hang up the phone and call Sam back.
"Hello" He asks.
"Hey Sam it's Bobby" I say. 
"Oh hey Bobby are you coming to give us a hand with the case" he asks.
"Sorry Sam I can't this time. But I have the next best thing" I say.
"What do you mean Bobby" He asks.
"I got a hunter on her way to help you guys out" I say.
"A girl Bobby" he asks.
"You listen Sam. If you boys weren't around she would be the best. So play nice and work with her" I say.
The line is quiet for a few minutes.
"Ok Bobby I'll tell Dean, talk to you soon" He says.
"Bye Sam" I say.

Ryan POV

I'm finally here in Boulder Bobby gave me the motel the guys are staying at. I pull into a parking spot next to a glossy black Chevy Impala which I think is Deans. I gather my duffle bag and go up to the door and knock, the door opens.
"Hey you must be Ryan" He says.
Holding the door open for me.
"Yeah I'm Ryan, you are Dean "? I ask carefully.
He laughs.
"No I'm Sam my brother is just down the street getting food" he says.
"Hi Sam" I laugh.
He laughs again.
We sit and talk for a few minutes I have to ask how tall he is.
"Sam I gotta ask" I say grinning at him. 
"I'm 6'4 if you were going to ask how tall I am. Dean is 6'1 before you ask" he says.
"Wow. Well I'm only 4'11" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"Wow" He smiles.
The door opens its Dean the older brother. I stand up to shake his hand, holy crap he's hot.
"Hi you must be Dean" I say.
"Hey you must be Ryan we glad your here we could really use the help" he says.
I shake his hand, my hand lost in his much larger grasp.
"Don't worry about it. I'm happy to help you guys" I say hopefully not blushing.
Dean smiles he walks past me to put the food on the table.
"So you know Bobby " Dean asks.
"Yeah he looked after me when my parents were killed by a werewolf. He words were; you ain't hunting alone on my watch. So he has been like a second father" I explain.
"Yeah Bobby may come across a bit rough around the edges but he's a big softie" Dean says nodding.
"He really is a big softie" I agree.
We eat our food and discuss the case and share funny Bobby stories.  I really hope I get to stay with the Winchesters. I feel like I belong, I haven't had that for a long time.