Our First Ghost

"What I don't get is, why cover up at least six murders. And what the ghosts are just now starting to take revenge" I ask Sam while flipping through my newspaper.
"Something must have woke them up" Dean says walking back in with coffee.
"If that's true, why and what. Sam and I have counted six murders in this one house alone. It must have been something big to wake that many people" I say scratching my head.
"That's a lot of ghosts" Dean says sipping his coffee.
"I just had a troubling thought" I say just barley resisting the urge to cringe.
"Yeah"? Dean asks.
"That many ghosts means a lot of bones which means, we have to find all of the graves. We might not get them all put to rest" I say tapping my pen on my leg.
"Your right that is troubling" Sam says.
"So, you two find anything on the house itself? I'm thinking all of these ghosts are tied to the house not so much if they died there or not" Dean asks.
"There isn't much. It's an old two story from the early nineteenth century, one Arthur Gainsborough owned it for almost fifteen years. The first recorded death was two years after Arthur bought the place but he was never charged for the murder" I say reading my notes.
"Ok, so maybe Arthur is the one waking them up. He buried in town"? Sam asks jumping on his laptop.
"I think so" I say leafing through the other news articles.
"Ok, here we go. Arthur Gainsborough, bought the house the first victim pops up two years later, he was in his late sixties when he bought the house" Sam says reading off his laptop.
I get up and start pacing still tapping my pen.
"Ok, maybe the victims aren't regular ghosts maybe they are death echoes brought back by Arthur" I say shrugging my shoulders.
"I mean it makes sense, he's been dormant all these years then boom something wakes him up and he starts getting his murder on. Like nothing's changed" I say glancing between the Winchesters.
"That's a good theory. Which one we can look at when we get to Kentucky" Dean nods.
"Alright let's pack up and hit the road. If we leave now we might make it with enough time to canvas the town" Sam says gathering his stuff.
I gather my things from where I tossed them haphazardly on the bed.
I quickly pack up my room and meet the boys out front.
"I wonder what sent our boy Arthur over the edge" Dean asks from behind the wheel.
"Well whatever it was, I can tell you that it wasn't good" I say holding my coffee with both hands.
"I think we can all agree on that" Sam says.
"You know one thing" I ask leaning on the back of the front seat.
"What do we know" Dean asks.
"That sob doesn't know what's about to roll into town" I say smiling.
"You have a point there" Sam says.
We drive for a good while and pull into a small town for lunch.
Dean and I are waiting in the line for our lunch.
"I'll be right back, if our order comes up just take it to Sam" Dean says.
Before I can ask where he's going I see the men's room sign on the wall and nod.
I start tapping my toe on the floor when a snarky voice sounds from behind me.
"Shouldn't you be with your mommy little girl" The man sneers.
"Why don't you mind your own business" I say without turning around.
"Come on don't be like that" He says putting his hand on my shoulder.
"If you plan on keep your hand I suggest you remove it from my shoulder" I say slowly.
"What are you going to do if I don't" The dirt bag asks.
"She might not do anything but I sure as hell will" Dean says appearing next to me.
"Oh you need this guy to defend you" The dirt bag asks he sounds drunk.
"You know what I don't" I say with that said I kick him in the crotch and grab our take out and walk away.
I basically drop our food on the table startling Sam, Dean sits down next to Sam.
"I miss anything" Sam asks.
"No, just a grade A jerk" Dean says handing out the food.
"Everything ok" Sam asks concerned now.
"He will be walking funny for a while" I say.
The rest of the food is eaten in silence except for the quiet clicking of Sam's laptop.