Chapper 4 Driving Away

As he started the car, Bobbins was trying to fight him off, but he prevailed. He eventually hopped in and Seanins drove away.

Then suddenly thousands of KKKs all chased us. One tried to jump on a cookie, but exploded. You know what they say, Cuntish Idiots Can't Ever Ride Oreos.

"Hey KKKunts! Prepared to get KKKilled!" Screamed a KKK. It then flew at us. Bobbins got very pissed and screamed, "I will fucking shove your pointy head up your fucking asshole!"

Then Bobbins grabbed the KKK, bent his head back, shoved it up its own ass, and hen he pulled it out of its own chest area. He then shoved a grenade in it, and screamed, "Have a blast muthafucka!" He then threw the grenade at the KKKs. It missed and killed an old lady.

"Ah fuck!" Screamed Bobbins. He was then grabbed by a KKK. He then bit its dick off and slapped it with it.

The KKK crashed to pavement. Seanins stopped. We ran to them to help, but Bobbins then said, "Where is you leader?!"

The KKK said, "We don't know! Only our second in charge knows!"

"Well, tell me you pointy headed fuck!"

"His name is KKKaleb! Please don't hurt me!"

Bobbins then grabbed the KKK by his throat and said, "You know to much faggot."

The KKK was then choked with its own dick. We then drove off, in search of KKKaleb...