Chapper 6 The Truth About Belak

As I woke up from my one hour of sleep, I noticed something. Belak's sheet were white. That was a bit odd since the sheets here are blue and yellow mostly. I then heard a knock on out door.

"In a minute." I said.

Then the door had been busted down by Bobbins. "Next time answer the fucking door bitch!" He said. "Wait. Why are Belak's sheets white?"

"I dunno," I replied, "Although he was acting strange all night."

"Must've been stroking the salami. Hey, so there's another hotel down the road from here. It's very luxurious but expensive. Wanna break in and eat at their buffet?"

"Sure, let's just get Dub and Seanins."

Later we woke the others up and they came along. No sign of Belak. Weird. But I decided I don't give a shit.

Later we got in, and the food was outstanding. It was even free for those staying at the hotel. We just lied. Gullible little bastards. Then again, no one can say no to Bobbins while he holds a gun two inches from their face.

After our meal, we went to the lobby, and sat by the fountain.

"So Dub," I asked, "Did you see Belak this morning?"

"No, did anyone?"

"Well, I feel we should-"

"Holy shit a larger KKK!" Screamed Bobbins.

"Fools!" It said, "You really are stubborn!"

Wait. It was Belak as a KKK?

"Belak!" I screamed, "what the hell! Who are you?"

"Well, my true name is KKKaleb! You see Belak was just 'Kaleb' spelled backwards!"

"That's actually very smart," I said.

"No it's not! All I did was spell my name backwards! Anyone could figure it out! But not you! You're fucking stupid!"

He then flew back to his KKKatacombs. What a bitch!

"What the hell!" Screamed the man at the front desk. "Who are you?"

"It is I! Bobbins!"

"Wait. You're Bobbins?"

"Well no shit."

Apparently we have free access to this hotel for saving the world. We then were taken to our room. It was in the basement for some reason.

"Well, do you have weapons? We already have a storage vault for them."

We gave him our weapons. He the elevator door opened and we were throw into a cage.

"I don't care who you are!" Said the man, "You shot my daughter at McDonalds, and now must rot here!"