Chapper 10 New York

So after that, things got wild. You see, after trying to kill us, KKKonnor got shot once in the nipple and fell. You see, he was one of the lesser K. They are weak.

"Well," said Dub, "this is what you seek, isn't it wunndaniik?"

"No!" Said KKKonnor, "I just wanted to be in the Kool Kidz Klub."

"Well," said Bobbins, "Where is your base?"

"I will never te- Oh god! Why would you do that?"

"Because you were being a little bitch."

"Alright, I am the leader of a branch of KKK known as Lesser K. We live in our KKKave! Just under the Statue of Liberty!"

After that, Bobbins shot him in the head and then said, "ey b0ss u rekt XD." Then we traveled to New York to get there. It took a while, considering Colorado is a long way from there.

"Hey Rorins!" Screamed Seanins, "I'm really hungry and we haven't exited the car once ever since we left."

"Well," I said, "stop at a gas station or something. After all, we are in Ohio!"

So we eventually stopped at a gas station. It was pretty bad and I almost wanted to just wait until we got to New York, but considering it was Ohio, it was bound to be shitty.

"Hey there," said the redneck behind the counter, "You looking to get some gas? Because if you are, we only have one gas tank working and it's out of gas."

"Actually," I said, "Where is your restroom?"

"Well actually, this is the midwest, and here we keep our restrooms of the outside of the building, and there isn't any airflow, so you'll barely be able to breathe!"

We then went to the restroom, and it was just a box with a few tin cans in it.

A few minutes of that, and we went to go get some food. It had all gone bad in 1953.

"Hey, why don't you restock this place with fresh food?" I asked.

"Well," he said, "we haven't had business since 1834, the time this building was built. To be honest, I'm surprised that it's still here! The most money I've ever made has been a few pennies I found on the ground!"

"Then why do you work here!" Asked Seanins.

"Because my legs don't work. Neither do any of muscles from the neck down."

After that, we exited, and finally got to New York. We the went to the Statue of Liberty. There were many tourists, and they were about to see us save them. So we got out our shovels and started digging.

No luck, but we found a button, and pressed it. Suddenly, a door in the ground opened up and we went in.

"Oh god!" Screamed Bobbins, "It's my old boss, Craig, and he's a KKK!"