Chapper 9 KKKonnor

We later packed up our car, and found an iHop. We walked in, and sat at a table.

"So," I said, "What do you think we could with that Earth Sword?"

"I don't know," said Dub, "but apparently its one of the mighty swords so that's cool. Apparently we just killed what most people refer to as Mother Nature, so don't talk about this at all. We may piss off other great spirits."

"Got it," I said, "But we do need to deal with the KKK."

A man approached our table and said, "Hello I am Ronnok, I'll be your waiter, would you like some drinks?"

"Yeah, got any beer?" Asked Bobbins.

"Yeah, what k...kind?"

"Uh, the kind that gets you wicked drunk."

"Got it three extra alcoholic beers."

"Wait!" I screamed, "what about my drink?"

But he had walked away to grab the drinks.

Later, we were given our drinks. We then ordered.

"I would beer pancakes. With extra alcohol. I need to get fucking wasted." Said Bobbins.

Then the waiter walked away and got us our alcoholic pancakes. Bobbins ate them all and took all our drinks.

"Alright, are you ready for a check, Rorins?" Asked Ronnok.

I accepted not knowing how he knew my name.

"Alright, the check is, $4203666.90! I'm not paying this! Bobbins is!"

"Oh!" He said, "So just because I'm a demon means I have to pay? You racist!"

"Oh you fools," said Ronnok, "You actually thought I wasn't following you? I'm actually KKKonnor! I just spelled the word Konnor in reverse!"

"Wow," said Seanins, "you're pretty smart. Good idea."

"No! I did what KKKaleb did! Remember?"

"Uh..." Said Dub, "Doesn't ring a bell."

"Fine!" Said KKKonnor, "I'll just kill you!"