▽ J O N G I E ▽

▽Chapter One:

~•Funny how fast a year can go by, so much has happened. So many questions to answer, people to see, things to clear up, and meetings to explain. Doing this on a regular basis could tire anyone out, and there were many times where she thought she'd break under pressure, but she didn't. She had people to support her through it all, including that one special person. He stuck with her through, what the media described it as; The Biggest Scandal of The Year! She earned many titles after their secret was revealed, many giving by angry fans, which weren't too pleasant. It wasn't easy for her the first few months, but she wasn't gonna let selfish fans bring her down. She continued to be nice and sweet to them regardless, even when they booed her and called her ugly names to her face she smiled at them and gave them kind words. It always puzzled her how the very fans that shipped them, made Fanart of them and probably wrote FanFiction about them, hated them now. After the first year went by she stopped worrying about it, she had more important things to focus on, her life with him was just beginning and she didn't want to miss a moment of it.

~• "I'm home~" the familiar sound of little feet hit his ears as Roo ran to greet him. Jonghyun bent down the pet her with a smile as her small body wiggled around in his hands. He rose back on his feet and took off his cap running his hand through his messy hair. "Welcome home." the voice startled him and he jumped before grabbing his chest with a calm sigh. "Jeez, you scared me" he laughed and SoonHee bit her lip "Mianhae, I just wanted to surprise you....I guess I'm not that good at it..." Jonghyun laughed again before walking up to her "It's ok, I was definitely surprised." He hugged her tightly and she hugged him back "Did you miss me?" she asked glancing over at him "So much..." He moaned into her ear before kissing it, causing her to giggle a little. She'd been in Japan for a few weeks for promotions and was able to come back a little early. "When did you get back?" he mumbled with his face in her neck "About an hour ago, I listened to Blue Night." He backed away and looked at her with tired eyes full of excitement "Did I sound cool?" She laughed with a nod "Yes you sounded very cool, just like you always do". Jonghyun hummed with a grin "I've missed that laugh" he kissed her slowly as they stood in the middle of the room holding each other. Nothing compared to the way they felt when they kissed, unless maybe how they felt when they made love. SoonHee held his face as they parted and looked at him "I've missed you to Jongie..." He stared at her as she made circles around his cheeks "Are you ok?" was really his was of asking 'Did the fans harass you again?' SoonHee only gave a smile "I will be..." Jonghyun could pretty much tell by her expression now weather she had been or not, it upset him every time. A year after he came out about their relationship and still people still treated her like trash. She patted his head "Don't get upset, I'm home ok? We should be happy so let's not think about that right now." She backed out of his hold and walked to their bedroom where he followed her "Now, I need to take a shower cause I haven't had on yet and I feel icky" she scrunched up her face earning a smile from him as he stood in the doorway "I haven't had one either" He walked up behind her and hugged her again "Wanna take one with me? We'll save water?" She huffed with a smirk "Please, you and I both know that you can't keep your hands to yourself, We'll be wasting water." She was right, when it came to moments like this Jonghyun could never keep his hands off her. "Maybe we should take a bath then?" "Jonghyun!" She turned around in his arms and her pouted "Bwoh?! You know how I get! It's gonna happen weather you like it or not, it'll either happen now or it'll happen later, but it's gonna happen. You shouldn't fight it." SoonHee gave him a look "Then I choose later." she pecked his lips before grabbing her clothes and headed for the bathroom. "Wae Soonnie~ah?!" He cried and she poked her head out the door "Because we're both tired and need sleep so we can function in the morning." She closed the door and he whined flopping on the bed.

~•They managed to get to bed and fall asleep but it wasn't long before Jonghyun woke up again. Feeling him move SoonHee cracked an eye open and saw him sitting up toward the end of the bed rubbing his face. "Jongie?" she sat up too as he looked back at her "I'm alright" he gave a smile "I just can't get to sleep" "Is it because of me?" she asked readjusting her body to where she was laying at the other end to face him "Ani, It's just one of those nights." "Oh.." She had forgotten he'd developed insomnia, He's told her of times when he couldn't get to sleep but never saw it for herself. It's been a while since they've slept in the same bed. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He smiled and laid down beside her "Just having you here is enough." She smiled back and rested her head on his shoulder "I've really missed you Jonghyun. This weekend couldn't get here fast enough." He kissed her head with a chuckle "I know." He glanced over at the clock "Since it's after midnight, I guess I can give you this now." He reached down on his side of the bed and she looked at him "Give me what?" He pulled out a box and handed it to her she looked at him with a pained face "Jonghyun...you know I didn't get you anything, now I feel bad" She looked down at the box in her hand "Its ok just open it, it's for both of us" She looked at him as he nuzzled up against her with an eager smile. She opened the box and saw two silver rings, there were very shiny and beautiful and she noticed engraving on them. "A-Are these..." "Couples rings, yeah..." He reached over and took them out of the box "I got them custom made, so mine has your name on it." he slipped it on his finger then took hers "And yours has my name on it." he took her hand and put on hers. SoonHee looked at the ring on her finger and ran her thumb across the engraving; Jongie Bear~ "Do you like it?" he looked at her as she stared at the ring and smiled. "I love it..." she turned to him and he saw water in her eyes "And I love you, happy anniversary SoonHee" She was crying now and he laughed at her "Hey, come on don't cry on me, you'll make me feel bad." he wiped her tears away