▽A NORMAL COUPLE▽

▽Chapter Three:

~• After a long time of walking SoonHee began to get nervous "Do you know where we're going?" she asked looking down at her feet and he looked at her "Of course I do, it's right around that corner" he motioned his head ahead of them and she lifted her head. Jonghyun had parked his car a few blocks away and they had to walk the rest of the way. When they made it to the end of the street SoonHee poked her head around the corner as Jonghyun walked past with a giggle "What's this?" she asked taking a step from behind the wall. "It's a festival~!" he smiled with a cute gesture he made with his hands. She looked at all the people buzzing about from food stand to food stand and kids running around with toys in their hands. "I don't know Jonghyun, I think it's dangerous to be out here without guards. Someone could recognize us. "Kitten stop worrying~! Please?" he walked to her "I brought you here to have fun and clear your head. I can guarantee we'll be fine here. So let's go have fun, ok?" She looked at him then sighed and stepped out from the cover of the wall. Jonghyun grinned like an idiot and took her hand, she refused to entertain him and avoided his gaze "You better not let go of my hand." she mumbled squeezing it and he chuckled "Wouldn't dream of it." he kissed her cheek then pulled her toward the entrance.

~• "What flavor would you like?" the woman smiled as she walked to the end of the stand toward the syrup. SoonHee eyed the multiple choices like a child picking her first piece of candy, Jonghyun eyed her constantly grinning to himself as he bit at his straw. "Ah! Cherry please!" she pointed and the woman poured the syrup into the mountain of ice filling it with color. She handed her her snowball and SoonHee bowed with a smile as Jonghyun paid "Thank you" She took a sip and they started walking again side by side. SoonHee continuously sipped at her icy drink and looked around "It's really hot today" Jonghyun played with the straw in his mouth, biting at the end of it "Yeah. Hot." his eyes drifted over her tank top and shorts down to her smooth tan legs. "Yah!" SoonHee hit him after catching him staring and he laughed. She turned back around and he noticed she was covering her eyes from the sun. "Where are you shades?" he asked and she sighed "I left them in car...maybe it won't hurt that bad right?" Jonghyun looked doubtful as she removed her arm and looked up "Ah! Nope! I was wrong, I was wrong!" she clenched her eyes shut turning her body away from the burning rays. "Why would you look up at the sun??" Jonghyun walked to her and lifted her chin as she blinked "I don't know! I was trying to be brave but I didn't think it would sting so much..." she whined as she looked up at him. Her eyes were watering a little and she pouted from the stinging. It was cute. It was really adorable actually. "Well please don't do it again, your eyes are too sensitive for that." She knew that already, her eyes have been sensitive to any and everything since she was born. But bright lights, especially the sun, could do some serious damage to her eyes. They were evil. "Here, take mine." Jonghyun pulled his shades from his back pocket and placed them on her face. She lowered her head and adjusted them "Better?" she pouted again "Neh, thank you..." she bit her straw and started walking again and he followed with a giggle.

~•The sun began to set without them knowing. Stands were starting to pack up and Jonghyun decided to take her home before it got too dark. They walked hand in hand as lanterns lit up their path, Jonghyun glanced over at his silent girlfriend and noticed her gazing at the concrete. "Soonnie-ah?" she blinked at looked up as if snapping out of a dream "Hmm?" "Are you sleepy?" She rubbed her eyes "A little...I had a lot of fun today maybe that's why." He smiled "I'm glad you did. That makes me happy." She smiled back as he brought her closer then she jerked, bumping into someone. "Oh, Mianhae..." she bowed slowly, half asleep "SoonHee?" the person's reaction took them both off guard as she looked up. "Oh my gosh it is you!" the man smiled and she tilted her head "Jin?" "Yup! Wow, you look great!" he smiled and she gave a tired one back "Thanks, so do you. What are you doing here?" She released Jonghyun's hand, much to his displeasure, and took a step toward him. Jin smiled brightly "I came to check out the festival, I got a few days break from work." SoonHee chuckled "You're a famous business man, right?" "Yup top in my agency. I didn't think I'd see you here, though. I mean, your a big star. You're big in the music industry now huh?" She giggled "I guess you can say that." What the hell is this? Jonghyun sighed as his eyebrow twitched and he took a step forward, finally seeming to catch Jin's attention. For once Jonghyun was actually the tall one in this case. SoonHee looked back as she felt his hand on her back "Oh Oppa" she turned back to Jin. "Jin, this is my boyfriend Jonghyun. Jonghyun this is Jin." Jonghyun's eyes narrowed a bit as Jin grinned nervously and bowed "Annyonghaseyo." Jonghyun respectively bowed back "Annyonghaseyo, excuse us but it's late and I have to get her home." Jonghyun pulled on her arm and she looked up, even though she was sleepy she could see the irritation on his face. "Jongie?..." "Ah! Say no more, I recognize her sleepy face anywhere. I'll let you go then, see ya SoonHee." She waved cutely with a grin "Bai bai~" As he walked off SoonHee started walking again and stumbled a little as Jonghyun held her wrist. "What is it?" Jonghyun kept his gaze on Jin until he turned the corner "Who was that?" "Jin." she answered and he looked at her "And how do you know him?" "We went to school together" she yawned with a sigh "And how does he know about your sleepy face?? That's supposed to be our thing?!" SoonHee looked at him then grinned "Jeeeelous~" He blushed with a pout "I'm not." She giggled "You're not the only one that knows my sleepy face Jongie, the members, and guys know too." He huffed "Yes, but I'm the only one who uses the term 'sleepy face'!" they started walking again back towards the car "So why didn't you tell me about him?" "Because you didn't need to know" "So you did date him!" SoonHee rolled her eyes as they came to the car "I was in kindergarten Jonghyun!" "You took naps with him?!" Now he was just being silly, she climbed in the passenger seat and buckled up "I can't believe you're getting jealous over nothing, you're starting to ruin the perfect day we just had." She glared and he snarled "Then you should have told me about your ex-boyfriend who's a wealthy businessman and seems to still know your sleepy face!!!" SoonHee folded her arms "If you gonna be like this then I guess I'll be taking my bath alone tonight?" He looked at her, the disappointment clear on his face, she kept her hard gaze waiting for his next set of words. He adjusted himself in his seat and started the car "Fine with me."