The incadent

~Morning Zane's POV~
I woke up and got dressed then made some breakfast and sat at my table alone. I was silent and wanted to now if I could here any sounds besides my own breathing. I herd nothing it was so peaceful and it was quite.... To quite. I put some music on and washed my dishes and started to sing to it and I finished the dishes went up stairs to get out of my pajamas and into some daly clothes. I came back down stairs and grabbed my head phones and my sketch book. I walked outside to my front yard and sat under my tree and played my playlist.

I was drawing a dragon then turned the page and drew Travis... I couldn't get him out of my mind... There was a slight breeze and it was such a nice day.

I was sitting there for at lease 30 mins until I felt uneasy, I felt like someone was watching me. I took my head phones off and walked out from the tree looking out at the streets.

Then someone put there hands on my hips from behind ". Hey there cutie " I knew that voice and smell.
I turned my head and saw the beautiful eyes I was so lost lost in his eyes that he took my book and put it above his head.
"T-Tr-Travis give it back n-now" I said trying to jump and get it. ( Travis is taller by like two inches )
"I want to see what you were working on"he said with a smirk
"No don't "I said scared that he might look at it.
                                           -Travis's POV -
I took the book and closed it and ran away to my house and Zane ran after me.
"No don't Travis " he ran behind me
I ran into Dante's room and Garroth and Laurance tried to him they both grabbed a arm
I locked the door and I sat against the door and Dante knew it was Zane's and he sat next to me as we flipped through the pages and we saw Dragons skulls and dark things like dieing Knights. Until we got to the page he was working on.

"thats you Travis"Dante spoke
It was so well done the details were amazing there were hearts all around me and it he wrote on the side
Maybe we could be more than friends .
I herd a loud bang  on Dante's door
" GIVE ME MY SKETCH BOOK BACK NOW!!'" Zane yelled on the other side of the door
I opened the door and handed the book to Dante.
"Zane why didn't you tell me" I said then grabbed his hip and pulled him close to me and his face turned a bright red.
"I knew you would fall for me"
He pushed me away and he snatched the book away and ran out the door.
"What was in that book?" Garroth asked.
Dante stayed quite I ran out the door chasing Zane.
                                                                 ~Zane's POV~
That stupid idiot he saw it he saw the picture I drew. I threw the book down and ran to the kechen putting my head on a counter I ripped my mask off and cried so hard that I stared yelling. I grabbed a knife out of the stand and held it tight.
"I'm done doing this stupid love thing!"I shouted then put the point of the knife on my heart and the Travis ran in. He grabbed the knife and threw it on the floor and grabbed me then Garroth ,Laurance ,Dante, ran in and saw what happened I tried to get the knife and I was pushing Travis away from me and Dante quickly grabbed the knife and put the cover back on the put it up high were I couldn't get it. Then I tried to get the other ones and Travis grabbed me so tight that it was hurting mr but I didn't care and I struggled so much to get to the knifes but then laurance grabbed the case and put it on a high place.

" LET GO OF ME NOW" tears were falling from my face. They were burning and so heavy.
Travis grabbed me even tighter and Garroth was keeping me from hurting Travis but I wouldn't stop moving 
"There's no point for me to be here anymore let me go" I yelled I tried so hard to move but couldn't then things went black.
I woke up on my couch and saw laurance hugging Garroth while he was crying into a his hands. I sat up and looked around and saw Travis,he had a single tear fall down his face. I saw the absolute horror in his face.

He quickly hugged me " Thank Irene your okay"
I looked at Garroth he looked up at me then stood up then walked over to me. Travis let go of me them Garroth hugged me.
"What we're you thinking, do you know what I would have done if I found my baby brother dead? " he said while sobbing .
I stood up and walked up to my room.
                                                                                  -Travis's POV-
Zane still hasn't said a word since he passed out.
"Travis you should stay here just in case, Garroth needs to calm down so I will take him home and Dante make sure that nothing happened to the girls and Aaron." Laurance spoke
We all did as he said and they left I was still there, I started to cry....
" I could have lost him.... If I was the cause of his pain... Wait " I rushed upstairs to make sure there was nothing in his room that could cause pain on him. I opened the door to find him on the bed asleep.
I walked to the bed and laid down facing him and held him with his face on my chest. Then I kissed him on his forehead.
" your so cute when your asleep and so defenseless " he move closer with out me pulling him closer.
A thought ran across my mind and I wanted to grab his butt so bad but I knew that if I did he could wake and he would be pissed. Then I fell asleep with him on the bed.

                                                               ~time skip to morning / Zane's POV ~
I woke up and saw a dark green shirt in my face I pulled my face back and saw Travis. I pushed him off the bed and he woke up
" ow what the heak Zane " he rubbed his head.
I got out of the bed. "What are you doing in here "
"I'm making sure you don't try to hurt your self again"
"No what are you doing in my room?"

He started to blush" .........."
I didn't care anymore and grabbed my headphones and sat under my tree and listened to my music.