Gone

-Zane's POV-
We were walking back from the a fun day we had.
"So did you have fun today?" Travis asked.
"Yes!" I said happily.
"What did you like the most?" He asked.
"Um...oh I liked when we went to the cafe and you got the cream on your nose." I laughed.
"H-hey!" He yelled blushing.
"I can't help it you were so cute."I replied still laughing.
"T-thanks." He smiled.

"Anyways I was hoping that tomorrow we could-"
"ZANE LOOK OUT!" He yelled then pushed me over on to the street.

I herd a loud crash and sat up and saw a car was driven right into a pole.

"TRAVIS!" I yelled.
I stood up and ran to the car and saw Travis was in front of it.
"TRAVIS!" I yelled.
I saw blood every where.
I ran down to Traivs and picked his head up.
"Traivs! Please open your eyes!" I yelled with tears running down my face.

He opened his eyes halfway.
"Travis!" I yelled hugging him.
"Zane..." He coughed weakly.
"Yes what is it I'm here!" I said with more tears and most of them fell on him.

"I......love.....you"

Then his eyes closed slowly.
"TRAVIS NO! OPEN YOUR EYES!" I yelled with my tears falling heavier

The man in the car jumped out and saw me in the holding Travis.

"PLEASE I JUST HIT SOMEONE ON MYSTREET GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" He yelled.

Then I herd the ambulance siren.
Every one on the street poked there heads out of their doors.
Garroth saw me and ran faster than I've ever see pin him run. He ran to me and hugged me.

"Oh my Irene, it wasn't you!" He said sobbing in to my shoulder.
He looked at me and I still had tears in my eyes.
"What happened?!!' He asked.
By this time Laurence, Dante, Aaron, Aphmau,Katylen, Kawaii-chan, Lucinda, and Vlyad we over here looking at me with tears about to form.

"Please Mr. Ro'meave, come into the vehicle." The ambulance man said.
I took Garroths hand and got into the back of the car with Travis.
When he saw Travis his face went pale.
"Zane I'm so sorry!" He said hugging me.

"AAAAHHHHH GARROTH!" I cried loudly.
I  hugged him back.

"Mr. Ro'meave," a man in the car spoke.

We both looked at him.
"Mr. Zane my apologies, may I please see your arm." He asked.
I let him examen my arm, it was cut from Travis pushing me. He wrapped it with a bandage.

After 15 minutes arrived at the hospital, and the employees rushed to the emergency room.
I was running with them, until I was stopped right before they entered the room.

"Please wait here, I promise you we will do everything in our power to keep him alive."

I stopped and watched them put him on to the other table and they were hooking him up to a bunch of things. I watched for five mins and I saw on the heart monitor,the one thing I never wanted to see.

It was strait.

"TRAVIS!" I cried.
Garroth looked at me and had tears falling down his cheeks.

I ran out of the room and saw news reporters talking to the man who hit Travis.

"I fell asleep on the wheel, and-"
I ran up to him and punched him in the face.
"YOU DUMB ASS! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled.

I picked him up by the caller of his shirt.
"YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THAT CRASH!"  I yelled then threw him to the ground.

I felt someone grab me and pull me away.
"LET ME GO!" I yelled.

Then the person held my arms and looked at me in the eyes.

Aaron...

"Calm down Zane!" He said.

"NO!" I yelled pushing him away.
"HE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! HE DIED IN FRONT OF ME AND ITS ALL YOUR FALUT!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

The persons face went white as snow.
"IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU! YOU DESRVE TO DIE!"

"ZANE!" Aaron yelled and grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and saw the four girls in tears but Aphmau more so, and Garroth and Laurence we trying to hold it in. Dante was crying.  Vlyad was comforting Garroth. Then there was Aaron.

He was not in any tears but I knew he pain in his eyes. He was staying strong for everyone but most of all me. He looked at me and he pulled me into a hug.

"Zane, I know your in pain. I know what your feeling, but reacting like this will help nothing. Trust me of all people would know." He said softly.

I gripped the back of his jacket tightly and sobbed into his chest.

"HES GONE!" I sobbed.

After 20 minutes of sobbing the news reporters back off and the place settled down.

"Zane I need you to listen to me." Aaron spoke.
I lifted my head and looked at him.
"That night you were listening to mine and Travis conversation..." He started.
"You knew I was there?" I said sniffing.
"Yes, but before you got there Travis told me something." He said
"What?"  I asked.

"He told me that, if anything was to happen to you he couldn't live with that pain again, so he was willing to do anything to keep you safe. He told me that if he died for you , he wanted me to make sure you were always protected. If you were ever down to be there for you." He said and I herd him sniff.

"He said that." I asked.

"Yes, I promise you." He replied.

I hugged him tightly and cried quietly. He brushed my hair with his hand and hugged me back.

Hey guys I'm not going to lie I cried writing this and this story is pre-written all ready.
Not all stories have happy endings because the real world is never a perfect story book.
This story is not over, but maybe Zane's is.