His time

-Zane's POV-
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
I yelled and shot up from a bed I was on.

I looked around and saw I was in a room.
"Zane what's wrong?" Travis asked.
I pushed him away and jumped off the bed ( yes they are wherein clothes)
"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATER!!!" I yelled.
"What are you talking about?!?" He asked.
Then Garroth ran in the room.
"ZANE WHATS WRONG???" He yelled.
"GET TRAVIS AWAY FROM ME!" I  said walking backwards.
"What did you do?" He asked Travis.
"I don't know he was asleep and he just yelled and then got super jumpy."  He replied.

"STOP LIEING YOU CHEATER YOU FLIPPING MADE OUT WITH AARON AT THE FAIR AND I SAW YOU AND YOU PRETEND THAT NOTHING HAPPENED AND YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVED AARON!" I yelled angrily.

"Zane you were asleep!" Garroth yelled holding my arms.
I let go from his grasp and ran out the door back to my house and then slamed the door and put my head in my knees and started rocking back and forth on the ground.

"He loves Aaron he hates me, he kissed him and I thought Aaron wanted me but he wanted him and he said he love him and kissed him." I whispered gripping my head tighter.

Then the door swung open and I turned my head with tears in my eyes and my hair messed up and my mask off so you could see the horror in my face and I saw Travis.

He bent down and then hugged me and I pushed him away and quickly crawled backwards to get away from him.

"S-st-stay away!" I said scared.

"Zane it was a dream look what your whereing and think about it you were in my room."  He said soothingly.

I looked and saw I was in a over sized green hoodie. It went down to my knees and I looked up and saw his calming smile.

I got up and ran into his arms.he hugged me and then brushed down my messy hair.

"There there it's all okay I'm here." He said then kissed my forehead.
I tried to hold back my tears but couldn't.
I sobbed into his chest and I couldn't hold it in.
"Tell me what happened." He said softly,rubbing my back.
"we were at a fair *sniff* and and w-we all went in a fun house thing together and there was a mirror maze and y-you were in a group with Aphmau and Aaron.*cough* *sniff* I got lost from the group and then I herd your voices and I followed them and you were saying something like you could do better and then Aaron said if your so good then prove it.
*sniff*then I saw you in the reflection pinning him against a wall and you kissed him. More than once. You told him that it was just between you three and not to tell me then I walked away you said you loved him." I yelled in his shirt still sobbing.

He pulled me away from him and looked me hard in eye them brushed my hair away from my eye and then smiled.
"I would never EVER do that to you!" He said then hugged me and I felt my face flush.

He then started to giggle.
"W-what?" I said still in his arms.
"Nice butt."  He smiled.
I looked behind me and the jacket was pushed up and you could see my boxers.
I stood up and fixed it.
"I'm surprised you are able to move so easily after last night." He said with a laugh.

"What ever." I said then walked up stairs. I changed my clothes and then Travis looked at me with a pice of paper.
"Why didn't you tell me about this?!?" He asked happily.
The paper was for a singing thing that Laurence wanted me do and it was today.
"I wasn't going to do it."
"OH HELL YES YOU ARE!"
"What are you going to make me do it!"
He smiled evilly.
"I'll kiss Aaron right in front of you."
I gasped.
"You wouldn't dare!"
"Wanna bet?"
I thought for a min.
"I have a better deal."
"And what would that be?" He asked putting his hands on his hips.
"If I sing you have to kiss Garroth in front of Laurence and if I don't then you can kiss Aaron."
"Both guys hm.... Well they are both hot so I could do that. It's your loss if you don't sing!"
"But I can't wait to see Laurence's face."
We both laughed.