A Toy

-3 days later Zane's POV-
I was laying down on the sofa with Travis and he was scratching my back and I purred.
He put his hand on my butt and I hit him and he pulled away.
"No!" I said then sat up and crossed my arms facing away from him.
"Aw come on!" He said the scooting closer to me ,putting his hands in my hips,and then put his head on my shoulder.
"No you don't deserve a treat." I said.
"Please!" He then hugged my stomach and gave me puppy eyes.
"No your not being good." I said the closed me eyes.
He pushed me down and I was laying on his knee and he looked at me and brushed my hair away from my eye.then gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"Please." He said softly.
"No sir." I said and closed my eyes.
Then he licked my ear and I went wide eyed.
"T-Travis. I s-said no." I said weakly.
"Which makes me want you more." He said romantically.
"Are you t-trying to seduce me?" I said and closed my eyes half way.
"Maybe...." He chuckled and then kissed me on my lips and bit my bottom lip and I let him in.
He moved my head and it was in his lap and I wrapped my arms behind me and around is back and tugged on his shirt while she played with my tongue.

He put his lips on my neck and gave me a couple of red spots.
I felt my face flush and I felt so weak.
He moved his on my hips and moved them a little lower.
I grabbed his hands and he broke the kiss and looked at me upset.
"I told you not now." I whimpered and looked away biting my lower lip.
"I know you want it so let me have my fun." He whispered in my ear then bit it softly.
My ears fell and I let go of his hands slowly and he smiled.
He moved his hands up and down my legs and around my lower region, and I blushed deeply and me eyes were shut tight.

"There's my kitty, you like this, you like it when I play with you, your such a pretty kitty, your mine." He whispered to me and kept moving his around. Then he picked me up and sat me in his lap and looked at me and cover my eyes with a cloth.

"I want this to be a surprise for you sweet heart." He said romantically.
He pulled my shirt off and pined me down to the sofa. Then I felt him kissing me chest and abs.
I felt him move my legs apart and he pushed his leg against my lower region. Then I felt his lips on mine and he tugged on my pants.
I moved my arms and found his hands and pulled him closer to me and I felt his head my my neck.
Then I felt him moving around and his knees were under my arms.
"Oh~ don't be scared I'm only staring baby.' He said sweetly.
I still held his arms and he put his lips on my neck and sucked on it pretty hard.

I let out a whimper.
Then I felt him push my legs up and I wrapped them around him. He had his hands on my butt behind him.
"You don't have to hold back you always do. I love your whimpers." He whispered to me.
I felt my tail and I moved it to touch his back.
He slowly let go my legs and flipped me over and I was on my stomach.
He slowly say on me and I could feel that he was facing my butt.
He took my tail and played with it in his fingers. He licked it and I blushed and my eyes were still only half way open. I held him moving his fingers slowly to the base of my tail. He took it and pulled it gently.
I whimpered. And he put one hand on my upper back leg.
"N-no!" I whispered weakly.
"Zane, you're so adorable, and you need to be punished for being to cute." He said evilly.
He pulled my tale hard and I raised my butt up a little and Travis put a pillow under me so I wouldn't go back down.
"Nya~!" I let out weakly.
He put the tail in is mouth and sucked on it and the put his lips to the center my tail then kissed it and moved down to the base. Which lead to my lower back and he licked around it.
I felt him tug in my pants and started to pull them down and I freaked out.
I pushed him off me and pinned him on the floor. He put his hands up and untied the cloth and smiled at me.

I noticed that I had me knee in between his legs pressing against his lower area. And my hands were by his head.

"Didn't expect you to make a move such as this on me." He said drawing with his finger on my chest.
"I-I'm n-n-not." I stuttered.
"Then explain this." He smirked.
"It's am accident!" I said nervously.
He wrapped his arms around my lower back.
"So are you saying we are an accident?" He asked.
"N-no! I just..." I felt him put his legs wrapping around mine and his lower body rose.
He took my tale and held it in one of his hands and the other  hand was on my hip.
"If you move closer and we touch this won't hurt but if you don't it will be more fun for me and a little painful for you." He said romantically.
I froze and I didn't know what to do but I felt my face flush and I went wide eyes.
Then he gripped my tail tighter then pulled  it and he hit.
"NYA~" I yelled ,it hurt when we hit.

"Ready for more." He said evilly
"No p-please." I said getting back on my knees
"You've been a bad kitty." He said.
Then he pulled my tail again and we hit and he use more force.
"NYA~ NYA~ NYA~ NYA~!' I yelled out in pain and the collapsed on him after the 4 times we hit.
He kept hitting his onto me and I laid there in pain.
"P-please stop." I whimpered as he kept hitting us together.
"I want you." He whispered in my ear.
"STOP IT NOW!" I yelled with anger.

I pushed him away and stood up and put my shirt back on.
"Zane!" He whined.
"I SAID NO!" I yelled again with my face red from anger.
"Z-Zane?" He asked scared.
"I'm starting to think the only reason you want me is for your own pleaser!" I yelled.
"Zane....no." He hugged me then I pushed him away.
"I need to be alone right now so go home!" I said coldly.
I walked away from him and slammed my bedroom door shut.

Does he only want me as a toy?

Hey guys should I start a Larroth fan fiction?