Two brothers same love

(I will tell you when to start music)

-Travis POV-
I was laying down on my bed until I herd my phone go off and it was a text from Laurence.

"GET YOUR BUTT OVER TO ZANE'S HOUSE NOW!"
He texted and I got up and ran to his house and opened the door and ran unto the living room and saw Laurence trying to get 2 toddlers to sit down.

"What happened?!?" I asked.
"I don't know I came to get Garroth and then I herd crying and walked inside to find both Zane and Garroth as toddlers and they won't freaking sit down for two seconds!" He yelled

I saw Zane and I couldn't hold it in and laughed.

"TRAVIS!!!! THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATER! YOU GET ZANE ILL GET GARROTH!" He yelled.

Garroth stopped running and then turned around and looked at Laurance then ran to him and hugged him.

"I aways wanted a big brother!" He said and hugged Laurence's legs tighter.
Then he picked him up and spun him around.

"Okay one down one to go I'll go fine that trouble maker!" I said dashing off to all the rooms and then found him hiding in a corner with a tooth brush, and had his mask on so the only thing I could see was his one eye and the top part of his noes.

"GO AWAY ! I DONT KNOW WHO FO ARE!!!" He yelled
I laughed when he said FO!
"WHY ARE FO LAUGHING! STOP IT OR ELSE!" He yelled again
"Or what little Zane what are you going to do?" I said teasing him
"I SAID STOP IT!" He yelled then ran to me and pushed me down and it shocked me how strong he was. He took the tooth brash and started to hit me and then he jumped up and ran out the door.

"Hey get back here!" I got up and ran.

Zane then grabbed Garroths hand and pulled him away from Laurence and ran to the other side. He was in a stance ready to fight with Garroth behind him, and Laurance started to walk slowly towards him.
Zane took his shoe off and threw it at Laurence's head.

"STAY AWAY! YOU HURT ME ONCE BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET US AGAIN!" He yelled

He stood there and he made sure Garroth was safe behind him.
"Stay here gar gar." He said then ran up to me kicked my shin and used the same moved he used on Aaron and caused me to fall then, did the same thing to Laurence.

He grabbed Garroths hand and ran out the door and we quickly got up and ran out the door and chased after them.

Aaron was jogging down the streets and noticed them and ran to them and Laurence got Garroth and picked him up and Zane turned around and pulled on Garroths hand to get him back.

"LET GO OF MY BIG BROTHER!" He yelled then Aaron picked him up from behind and Zane kicked his feet trying to get lose.

"LET GO OF ME YOU JERKS!!" He yelled.

Then he elbowed Aaron in the neck and Aaron dropped him and he pulled on Garroths Hand and pulled him back and went back in the same defensive stances about 20 feet away.

"STAY WAY FROM US!" He yelled and then Garroth pushed his arm away and ran back to Laurence and hugged him.

"NO GAR GAR!" He yelled

"Zu zu they are nice people not mean. They wont hurt us like the other ones."
Garroth said.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!" He yelled
"These ones feel different, he's caring and nice and so is the man with the white hair and the red jacket person." Garroth held Laurence's hand tighter.

Zane slowly towards me and looked up to see me.
"Gar gar you might be right but I only trust this one." He said pointing to me

Then looked at Aaron.
"He looks like one of them with that hood and mask, if you take your mask off I will trust you." He said

Aaron took of his mask and hood and bent down to Zane. Then smiled at him.

Zane looked at him and spoke.

" Okay fine, BUT I SWEAR IF YOU EVEN PINCH GAR GAR I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

He said then held Garroths hand and walked back to his house and we followed them. Aaron then left to his house.

"How about we watch a movie?" I suggested.

"No movie only talk and games." Zane said.

"Someone's a little cranky" Laurence said.

"Shut up!" Zane said

"ZU ZU DO NOT SAY THAT WORD MOMMY SAYS ITS BAD!"

"Well moms not here right now is she Gar Gar?" He said with an evil laugh.

"Zane was just as evil as a kid as he is today." I said.

" I guess your right." Lairence said the chuckled.

"How about we play a game!" Garroth said.
"Ou what kind of game?" Zane asked
"SINGING!" He yelled.
"Gar gar you know I don't like to sing!" Zane said with a bit of blush.
"PLEASE!" He said
"Fine."
"Can you do my favorite."
"Okay" he said

Cue music

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows

Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty And
Passions

Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
To Weary Of Life And
Deceptions

Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into The Calm And
The Quiet

Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away, Into A Land
Of Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadows.

We all clapped
"Wow Zane you have a very nice voice." I said
"Yes and good job with that one part at then end Garroth." Laurence added.
"Thanks." They both said
Then Zane punched Garroth in the arm.
"Ow!" He yelled.
"DO NOT SAY WHAT I SAY!" He yelled
"Okay okay I think two little boys need a nap." I said.
"YAY NAP TIME! I GET THIS ONE WITH THE REALLY SOFT JAKET!" Garroth yelled then ran to Laurence.

" I'm not taking a nap!" Zane said then crossed his arms.

"Oh yes you are. Get over here you stinker!" I then grabbed him and cradled him tightly.

He wiggled around at first but then stopped.

"Mister your so warm." Then he held my shirt and closed his eyes slowly.

"Mines out." Laurence said
"Almost got mine." I replied
"Hey mister ... Thanks..." Then he was out.

"Hey Laurence?"
"Yeah?"
"Do you think we might be brother in laws someday?"
"Honestly I wouldn't mind, I love Garroth and you love Zane."
"Yeah but Zane hasn't said he loved me yet..." I said then sniffed
"Nether has Garroth."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"How do I get him to say it?" I asked
"I don't know, but when you saw it make it at the right time and make sure he is willing to say it."
"Okay"
I looked at Them and saw Laurence crying.
"I-I just wish he would say he loves M-me back."
"We both do, there brothers think alike do alike."

"I wish he would say he loves me soon I have something I wanna do." He said
"And what would that be?" I asked.
"You and Zane already did it"
"How did you know ?!?!?"
"You left the door open, and when you left the party we went there to check and see where you were and me and Garroth were upstairs looking and we herd you guys, so we left then went back with the rest of the gang."

"Please don't tell anyone about that."
"We won't." He said with a smile.
I looked at Zane, he was so cute
" how about we take a nap too." He said
"I'm up for that."
We leaned against each other's backs and fell asleep with two toddlers in out arms.

Hey guys please go check out my other fan fiction. It is a Bill x Dipper😊🐣