part 3

(Max and phoebe have slept over at my house a couple of times but the whole family over there haven't seen me like in forever.)

Sarah:honey how come you never talk to our neighbors anymore?

Jerimiah:it's not that mom they just never talk to us.

Kadem:Sarah why don't you call them?

Sarah that's a great idea I'll be right back.

(While I wait for my mom to call them I watch some tv until she comes back.)

Jerimiah:so what they say?

Sarah:they said that it's okay we can go over whenever we want.

Jerimiah:okay I'll see them tomorrow after school.

Sarah:okay max and phoebe can't wait to see you again they want you to be there as soon as possible because they want to take you out for dinner.

Jerimiah:okay can't wait either.

(I didn't really care because I was to in to the show but I heard everything she said.)

Jerimiah:hey mom my show just now finished what's for dinner?

Sarah:turkey and biscuits.

Jerimiah:sounds good.im gonna go to my room and go on my laptop call me when it's done.

Sarah:sure thing honey do you need anything before you go your room?

Jerimiah:no I'm okay do you guys need anything before I go to my room?

Kadem:no thank you but thanks for asking.

Jerimiah:no problem.

(As I walk to my room I grab my laptop and sit down on my bed and go on it.)

Jerimiah:where is it?

Sarah: where is what?

Jerimiah:oh no I was talking to my self about where an icon is.

Sarah:oh okay well dinners ready.

Jerimiah:okay ill be up there in a sec.

Sarah:okay make sure you hurry so your food doesn't get cold.

Jerimiah:okay mom.

(As I put my laptop away I go upstairs to eat dinner.)

Jerimiah:hey dad I haven't seen you since I went to my room.

Kadem:I know I was cooking.

Jerimiah:oh okay after dinner I might take a shower and go to bed early.

Sarah:whatever you want to do honey you have a big day tomorrow.

Jerimiah know I have to go to school I have to get dressed and go out to dinner with the thundermans and I have to do my homework.

(After dinner I went to take a shower then I went to bed.)

(My alarm goes off and as it goes off I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom.i brush my teeth and i do my hair when I'm done I go down stairs.)

Jerimiah:mom dad I have no time for breakfast I have to go see you guys later bye.

Sarah:bye

Kadem:bye

(After school and hanging with Oster I go home and get ready to go to the thundermans house.)

Sarah:oh key honey how's school?

Jerimiah:great I have to go get ready to get to the thundermans house.

(As u walk into my room I get dressed and I do my hair.i put this black and red dress on with a flower on it then I put some flats on.then I grabbed both side of my hair put it up and leave the rest down.)

Jerimiah:hey mom and dad I'm leaving now see you guys later bye.

Sarah:okay honey love you bye!

Kadem:bye!

(Well I had a fantastic night with the thundermans I thanked them for taking me out for dinner.)