Chapter 21 - Teachers and Trouble

“Where on earth is the English teacher?” I heard Judy say as she and the rest of the class entered the classroom.

“Dunno, who the hell cares? We have no teacher or relief teacher wait… how did they get in here?” A random guy asked, gesturing towards us. Everyone but us shrugged.

“Let’s just say she’s a bit tired and might not be able to come to class today… and we so have nothing to do with it,” Serenah said, taking her seat.

I saw an old woman walk towards the classroom at a very slow pace… the room went silent,

“Who’s that?” I asked Serenah.

“The school principal… from my time here; I’ve noticed that she hates all kids. I have no idea why she’s even the principal.” Serenah whispered. “You grab the teacher and I’ll distract her.”

“Taka, would you help me get the teacher?” I asked Taka as Serenah walked outside, she nodded. All our classmates just shrugged and began talking again whilst sitting down and grabbing all their equipment needed for class out of their bags.

Taka and I walked into the corridor thingy within the English block which the classrooms all come off and into the closet where we put the teacher. Yeh, Serenah got her hands on some chloroform and wanted to try it out so yeh – why not try it out on the meanest teacher in the school right? How you may ask?

*Flashback*

“Taka and Minigeisha, you know our English teacher, Mrs Turrusi?” Serenah asked as we ate our lunch. Right now it is second break.

“Hmm, let me see. Are you talking about the short one with the short curly hair?” I asked tilting my head, “Hmm, I dunno… we didn’t just have English or anything.”

“I know, I know, you know what I mean now here’s the thing, I stole some Chloroform from Lucy’s neighbours and I wanted to try it out and see how if it works!” Serenah exclaimed. Oh god… here comes devil Serenah again…

“What is a ‘Chloe Foam’?” Taka asked curiously. I laughed.

“Taka you seriously haven’t seen that music video by Shane Dawson? Isn’t it called something like; ‘Never Break Up With Taylor’?” I asked.

“No I haven’t now what is this stuff which everyone seems to know about and what’s so good about foam?” Taka asked a little frustrated.

“It’s actually called Chloroform, pronounced ‘klo-ro-form’. Chloroform is organic chemical thingy which makes you dizzy and then pass out. I don’t know much about it but about it but I do know that it is organic which means it shouldn’t be too bad, right?” Serenah explained confidently.

“And where did you find this information?” Taka asked her.

“Wikipedia, you know it’s actually pretty reliable because I try to change it all the time but it never lets me,”

“Right…” I said.

“So what about this so called chloroform? What are you going to do with it? And what’s it got to do with the English teacher?” Taka asked.

“Make her pass out then put her in a closet so we don’t have to do any work, don’t you hate learning about persuasive writing? It is so annoying and I doubt I’ll ever use it in life.” Serenah said.

“Okay… when are we doing this exactly?” I asked, please not tomorrow… but I guess it will help us find out who the ‘popular’ kids are so we can stop these rumors. Everyone listens to the ‘popular’ kids.

“Tomorrow before English starts,”

“Ok...”

*The next day*