Part III - Atama

Part III - Atama

I'm back and the story continues,
The lost memories,
The return,
And two hearts connecting to one.
Now that I'm back to my family,
The conclusion will be drawn.

And the fruitful end is near.

***

"Welcome back to Atama Family." Hiro smiled and I smiled back at him. It was surreal and I was glad.

"Stop staring you too!"

"Baka hindi na 'yan welcome back to atama family kundi welcome back to Hiro and akemi's future family! Boom!" Masayang tugon ni Ken at proud pa niyang tinignan si Akane na binatukan si Ken. Walang pinagbago.

"Gago! Sariling lablayp mo ang problemahin mo!" Inis na sabi ni Akane at nagiwas ng tingin. May pagbabago pala. Hmm. I wonder when will this two start dating. 'Di na ako makapaghintay! I looked around me and found Reiji and Riye talking. Both of them seem so happy and I know by time, their feelings will evolve to something.

"What about us?" Biglang tanong ni Hiro.

"W-what about it?"

"Do you see it heading somewhere?" He asled again, now more solemn. I smiled at him.

I'm so glad that I am back. Alam kong 'di pa tapos ang lahat and I know that there are still some fuzzy things that are not yet concluded. Jullian Angeles, Darwin and Mom... There's still a mystery.

What's the real deal with Jullian Angeles?

Where is Darwin and his plan with the other rebels?

And what is the story of Mom that I missed?

Even with those unanswered questions ay tinignan ko si Hiro deretso sa mata and said,

"I do..."