Chapter 36 : WHAT ?!!??!!

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 36 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tris's POV

Tobias is down on his knee.His outstretched hands hold a box in which there is a ring.Uriah,Will,Zeke and Ethan are already there.

He proposing !!! I want to die !!

"Lauren.....Will you marry me ?",Tobias asks.

"Oh my god....yes !!",Lauren screams.

Tobias slips the ring on her finger and then gets back on his legs and Lauren hugs him.

I can feel the tears in my eyes.They've not yet fallen.And I don't think I'm going to let them fall.

I lost him.I lost my Tobias to Lauren.

Tobias looks at me as he hugs Lauren.I force a smile at him.He nods.

They break the hug and I want to just cry.

"Four....Lauren....Congrats.I'm really happy for you guys.I'll just....change my dress",I say and run to my room before the tears spill.

I close the door and lock it.And then......

I cry.I let out my tears.I think of the moments we spent together.I think of the kiss.

Everything was going on just fine....then why ??

I cry even more thinking of Tobias's moments with the baby.

I was just a friend to him !!! All this time.

And I cry more and more.

I failed.I failed in getting my Tobias back.And now I have to watch him marry another girl.

"Tris",Christina calls knocking on my door.

"Go away Chris.I don't wanna talk",I say.

"Please Tris.Let me help you",Chris pleads.

"No.Go away.Leave me alone",Tris says.

"I won't.Until you let me help you",Chris says.

I sigh and open the door.If I don't open it....she's going to keep pounding at the door till I do so.I let her in and then close the door again.

I hug her and cry.

"I lost him.....I lost him Chris.To....Lauren",I say crying.

"It'll be okay Tris",Chris says.

"It won't.The love of my life is marrying someone else and you're saying it'll be alright ?",I snap.

"No...I.....",Chris says unable to continue.

"I'm sorry Chris.You're just helping me and I'm snapping at you",I say regretting what I said.

"It's alright.What I'm trying to say is that if two people love each other then....they'll find a way to get back to each other.They'll fight fate and destiny and Lauren to get back together",Chris says and I nod.

She's right.He's just engaged.Its not that's he's married.I can still get him back.

"I get it.I still have time to get him back right ?",I ask.She nods and I hug her.

"Thanks Chris.You're one of my best friends in the whole world",I say.

"Isn't that funny ?",Chris asks.

"Why ?",I ask.

"Because you're mine as well",She says and I laugh.

"Okay now let's go back.You can't show Lauren that this has hurt you.You cannot lose your aim.And your aim is Four.Got it ?",Chris asks.I nod.

We then go back to the living room.

To an engaged Tobias and Lauren.

A/N : That was the end of Chapter Thirty Six.How was it ?? Tobias and Lauren are engaged !!!!! Anyways.....Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️