Chapter 37 : "Torture"....

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 37 !! I really hope you guys Enjoy this chapter !! Sit back,Relax and Enjoy this chapter :)

Tobias's POV

I know what I did was....astonishing.

But I had to do that.I love Tris a lot and I also know that we don't have a future.

So I just thought that....if I marry Lauren I'll be able to forget the fact that I love Tris a lot.

If Tris finds out that I love her.....I might lose the friendship that we have.And I can't have that.

She loves her husband a lot and I think....it should be that way.

I should just forget that I ever had feelings for Tris and move on with Lauren.

And that's exactly what I'm doing.

Or....what I'm trying to do.

Tris's POV

It would be safe to say now that....I should've never come back to the living room.

I can stand this Tobias-Lauren PDA.Nor can I control the urge to kill Lauren.

One thing that is still reassuring is that.....Tobias and Lauren never have a liplock.I don't know why.

Lauren goes on talking about the wedding.And the wedding dress and cake.

Please have a heart attack !! Please die,Lauren !!

So this torture goes one for about a while and then Chris says,"Guys !! Let's eat lunch".

I then hug Chris.

"Are you okay ?",She whispers.

"You saved me from the torture",I whisper pointing at Lauren.And laugh.Chris laughs as well and everyone looks at us like we're crazy.But we just shrug it off.

We sit on the dining table.But I'm not sitting with Tobias.

I sit with Christina and Des.

And I'm directly in front of Tobias and Lauren.And their intertwined hands.

I can't let this distract me.

They're just engaged.

I'm going to get my Tobias back.

I still have time.

A/N : That was the end of Chapter Thirty Seven.How was it ?? Don't forget to Leave your comments for me :)

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!!!

And remember

<4 ❤️❤️❤️