"No, I don't have a boyfriend. But I do have a plan."

"So, what about you, Kiron, have you got a boyfriend? I mean I know Noah is always flirting with you and stuff, maybe it would get him to back off?" Claire asked me, we were currently sat in a small cafe just having a chat over a cup of tea and a muffin. How British of us.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. But I do have a plan." I replied mischieviously. The girls eyes lit up and I sensed a form of excitement and delight in them. Maybe they would help me get back at Noah afterall.

"Plan?" Zara asked.

"Well, the other day I heard the boys talking and Noah said he would 'play' me like he plays all the other girls he lays eyes on, so I thought, maybe, I could play hime at his own game?" I ended in more of a question, saying it out loud felt kind of stupid.

After giving eachother an excited smile, both girls turned to me, "We'll help!"

Zara continued, "It's your 18th in two weeks, one week after we go to uni. We can all go out clubbing, invite some hot guys along and you can flirt your little ass off and make Noah jealous. Elastic band theory, we just don't want him to come springing back though, we want him to back off..."

"So, that's not exactly the elastic band theory..." Claire added. The girls then went on to argue about how it still practically was the elastic band theory and Claire arguing that it wasn't because he wouldn't spring back.

Maybe this is a bad idea.

I mean I'm going to feel like such a slut, I don't want to be messing about with different guys because I know boy kind and I'll just get used. I don't want that to happen again...

"You're a useless slut!" Josh belowed, he was kneeling directly infront of me his face inches from mines as I cowered back in fear in my fetal position on the couch, to say I was scared was an understatement.

"Please stop shouting." I tried to retaliate in a soft, calming voice, little did I know this would make him angrier. He leaped forward towards me on the couch, straddling my waist.

"If you don't want me to shout then I'll make you shout my name, you stupid bitch." Those were the last words I heard from him as I held my breath, knocking my self unconscious as he unfastened my jeans, this wasn't the first time he had sexually assaulted me and I'm sure it wouldn't be the last.

I saw two petite fingers click infront of my face as a salty tear slowly slid down my face. Comng out of my trance, I wiped my tear and smiled as I looked at the girls worried faces.

"You OK?" Zara asked me, her voice sounded as worried as she looked.

"Yeah, I guess I'm just a little homesick." I lied. Of course I'm not going to tell her that the last time I was with a guy he abused me, I couldn't trust her, we had barely met!

"As long as you're sure!" Claire responded, a comforting smile placed on her face.

I smiled back.

It felt nice having new friends. As much as I loved Colette and knew that we would be best friends for, well... ever, I knew that I would have to make other friends that I could trust and rely on. I've just to slowly let my barriers down.

We arrived back at the appartment, Zara and Claire were staying over tonight because the boys were going on a night out, ( a lads' night out, no girls allowed, as they put it ). I didn't really bother that they would return home really drunk but then the girls told me I would probably end up with three guys trying to use me as a teddy bear and announcing their undying love for me I thought it would be best that the girls stayed over. A girly sleepover won't hurt anyone.