Do you trust me?

“Do I have to play?” I whined. Currently, the seven of us, Claire, Zara, Jacob, Lucas, Noah, Liam and I were sat around the coffee table in the living room and they were trying to get me to play ‘I have never’ which consists of you taking a shot if you have done something that someone else at the table says. Greaaat.

Everyone was sat in their couples, except Noah, he was on his own. Oh and I was next to Liam, we were kind of together now, to be honest I didn’t know what we were.

“YES! Now let’s get on with the game.” Claire cheered, pouring shots for everyone.

Yes, I do understand that I am underage but I’m 18 in just over a week, that’s practically legal!

“OK, I have never... had sex in a public place.” Claire started us off, only Noah and Jacob took a shot giving us all a sheepish look.

It was Noah’s turn. He looked at me and gave me a discrete wink before glancing at Liam. What’s he up to?

“I have never refused to have a bath with anyone in this room.” Noah – 1, Kiron – 0

I gulped down the shot, wincing as it hit the back of my throat. Liam shifted next to me, he lifted his arm over my shoulder in a protective manner to which Noah just shook his head.

I didn’t like this. I didn’t want an over-protective boyfriend. I didn’t want a boyfriend for that matter. I didn’t want that guy that got jealous if I even breathe around another guy, I needed time. I’m not ready.

**

“WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Josh screamed, we were at a party and I was talking to a guy, he was just a friend.

“I was only talking to her, chill.” Jamie replied nonchalantly.

“Oh, so first you are all over my girlfriend and now you are being cheeky to me? Watch your back, cunt.” Josh spat. I was scared.

Josh grabbed my arm and dragged me to one of the free bedrooms. No, please no!

“Josh please don’t.” I begged. I was only 15, I shouldn’t be scared of when my boyfriend was going to rape me.

“You’re a slut, slut’s get punished.”

Josh forced me onto the bed and started undressing me.

I did what I usually did, I held my breath and knocked myself unconscious and right now I hoped I wouldn’t wake up.

**

I was nudged in the ribs as everyone around me stared at me, “sorry, I was in my own world there.” I tried to shrug the curious looks off, it wouldn’t work.

“We’re playing truth or dare now.”

“I’m not 12.”

“It’s a laugh.”

Me and Noah continued to argue as Jacob spun the bottle and it landed on me. Just my luck.

“Truth or dare, Princess?” Noah asked. At the word Princess Liam tightened his arms around me. I know I shouldn’t have but I shrugged it off, I felt so claustrophobic!

“Truth, please.” To be completely honest me and Noah have never actually brought the kiss up but we have become tolerant to each other’s behaviour, basically I’m used to him ‘playing’ me and I’m trying to make my plan work.

“Who was the last person you kissed?” This question kind of shocked me, he knew fine well who it was so why would he ask me?

Everyone’s eyes were on me as I said my answer. God help me, “You.”