Chapter 11: Rotten eggs.

Joni's P.O.V.

"Here are your assignments back, by some of them I was pleasantly surprised." She smiled at me. She laid the paper on my desk. A+. I've never had an A+. I owe it all to James. The bell rang, I walked over to James.

"Hey James." I said all cheery-like. He looked up for a sec, a blank expression on his face. He didn't say anything. "I...I wanted to thank you. Without you I would've never gotten an A+. So...thanks." He looked up at me again.

"Yes, you could've." I gave him a confused look. "You're smarter than you think, Joni." I slightly smiled. He's such a nice guy, I shouldn't blow him off every time. "I gotta go. My mom's expecting me home."

"Oh, um, yeah, sure." I got out of his way and he left. I sit down on his desk and let out a deep sigh. After a few minutes of just sitting there, I walk out of school and spot Logan with some friends. He was throwing something at someone. I walk closer. Wait that someone...is James. I'm now running, which isn't easy in heels. "Logan, what the heck you doing?!" I shout.

"Joni, chillax, we're just throwing some rotten eggs at persons who deserve it. You wanna try too?" He pushed an egg in my hand and threw one himself. I looked at James.

"Do it, Joni." James said. He looked so hurt.

"Oh, right, I forgot, he's your study-buddy." Logan said.

"Do it." James repeated himself. I looked at the egg in my hand, I lifted my arm and cracked the egg on Logan's head.

"James, doesn't deserve this." I said sternly. I ran to James, grabbed his hand and pulled him to my car. "I'll take you home."

"No you don't need to do that. You're car will be all messed up."

"I don't care about a little mess in my car and I want to so...get in. I'm taking you home."

"I...I can't show up at home like this, I don't want them to know what happened."

"Fine, than I'll take you to my place and get you cleaned up. Now get in." James nodded and we got in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooh Logan is such a bad boy =P I know the real reason though, maybe you guys already figured it out öPoor James, he's such a sweetheart <3 (well Logan is in real life too =) one of the many reasons why I love him so much)

Photo and Video of Logiebear =) He's so damn sexy