Chapter 27: Another study-date.

James was over at my house. We were on the couch studying for our finals. I was sitting in his lap. I sighed. "I'll never be able to get this."

"Sure you will." He kissed my cheek.

"Can't we take a break?" I whined.

"Babe, we just started. These are your finals boo, they're very important." He tried to reason.

"Still." I said stubborn. "I know something way better we can do." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Something like this." I tilted my head and kissed his lips. He didn't refuse. Even though he probably should have if I ever want to graduate. He pulled away.

"That IS fun." He smiles. "BUT we have to study." I pouted. "Let's make a deal." I look at him interested. "Every time you get something right you get a kiss." I sighed loudly.

"Great, I'll never be able to kiss you again." I said sarcasticly.

"Don't say that. How many time do I still have to tell you that you're smarter than you think?" He kissed my neck. He's such a tease. "Okay, let's go on with this."

"Yay math!" I fake cheered. James chuckled.

"How about you try and solve this." He handed me a paper and I sighed again. I take a pencil and try my best to solve the problem on the paper. I finished the exercise and handed the paper back to James. I lay down. He looks at the paper for a while. "Well, well, well, Mrs. Diamond, looks like I have to reward you." He smiled. I shot up out of excitement.

"I got everything right?" I asked in disbelieve.

"You certainly did." He leaned in and kissed me. I was already missing his soft lips. "Told you could do it." He leaned in again. "How about we take a little break?"

"But James, we just started. These are our finals babe, they're important." I mocked him. He rolled his eyes, playfully. I smiled and went for another kiss. He's stomach made a noise. I giggled. "You want me to order something?"

"That's okay." I gave him a stern look.

"Babe, I know you're hungry. I can order something for your family too."

"I'm hungry for love." He smirked and kissed me.

"James, seriously. Please just let me do things for you, and your family." I laid my hand on his cheek.

"Fine." He whined.

"Pizza?" He nodded. I took my cell and called for pizza.