Chapter 18: The shock.

My doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone. Maybe it was someone for Blake. To my surprise Luna was at my door. Her eyes were puffy and red. Oh no. She knows Logan and I kissed. I'm dead. I couldn't help it, I was dead drunk and in my imagination I was kissing... James. "I need your help." She sniffled. Okay maybe she doesn't know Logan and I kissed. I nodded, motioned for her to come inside and we sat down on the couch.

"Talk to me."

"I think I found a way for Logan and I to get back together."

"That's great! Why aren't you happy?"

"It's not the right way." I gave her a confused look. "I think I...I might be...pregnant." Come again?

"What?!" I shouted. She shushed me. "What?" I asked again, more quiet this time.

"I'm not sure, but the signs are here."

"Is it Logan's?" She nodded.

"He's the only one I've done it with." I grabbed her hand and pulled her off the couch and out the door. "Where are we going?" She asked as I motioned for her to get in the car.

"Drugstore. You have to be sure." So I drove her to the drugstore and we got a pregnancy test. I quickly drove back home. "Take the test. NOW." I pushed the test into her hands and led her to the bathroom. I waited at the door. After about 20 minutes she came through the door. "And?" I asked out of concern but also curiosity. She looked back at the test in her hands.