2

Third Person POV

"We are moving to Tennessee?"

Tamara asked, raising an eye brow. Moriah nodded happily. Tamara and Joanna faked a smile, that convinced Moriah, "Yay."
Moriah smiled back at them, then turned around opening an empty box and putting in her personal items.

Tamara and Joanna exchanged worried looks. They didn't want to go, they wanted to stay here in California in their house, at their school, have their old life.
But, now that was going to change.
Moriah grabbed two empty boxes and handed on to Tamara and Joanna, "Well, let's get started!" Moriah smiled excitedly, and went back to packing.

Tamara and Joanna walked upstairs to their rooms, defeated.

Tamara's room was across Alanis's. Joanna's room was across Moriah's.

They looked at each other, sighed, and entered their rooms.

-------------

Alanis came running down the stairs as the door bell rung. She jumped off at the last two steps and ran to the door. In one arm she held her little Teddy bear, Benny, and used her free hand to open the door.

She pulled the door open, and in the door way stood Joel, Luke, and Courtney.
Moriah yelled from the kitchen, "Who is it, Lani?"
Moriah walked out the kitchen and towards the door. She saw the guest and smiled, "Oh, thank goodness you came."

Joel smiled at his wife, "Hello, my love." He hugged Moriah and placed a kiss on Moriah's forehead.

He turned around and got on his knees to Alanis's height, "Hey Alanis." Alanis blushed and whispered, "Hi."

Courtney and stood above Joel and Alanis, "This is your daughter?"
Joel and Moriah smiled and nodded.
Courtney touched Alanis's hair, "She's so beautiful! Oh, she's adorable!"
Alanis blushed.
Courtney smiled, "I'm your auntie Courtney, darling." Alanis gave a weak smiled.

Luke, with his two sons Jude and Phoenix, finally entered and got on his knees with Joel, "And I'm your uncle Luke." Alanis hugged her bear tightly and whispered at Luke and Courtney, "Hi."

Joel smiled at her tiny and delicate daughter. Moriah smiled at how everyone was together.
Well, almost everyone.
Joel looked around, then asked Alanis, "Where's your sisters, Lani?" Alanis shrugged and hugged Benny even tighter.

Moriah walked to the bottom of the stairs and called them, "Tamara! Joanna! Come down stairs!"
Tamara and Joanna answered in unison, "Coming!"

They quickly appeared down the stair case. When they looked up to see the guest, they faked another smile.

Courtney walked up to them, "They are your daughters?"

Moriah nodded.

Courtney flashed a warm smile, "Hey, girls." They both nodded.
Alanis then appeared behind Courtney. She ran behind her sisters, and hid her face in Tamara's leg.