7

Next Monday
(Remember the party was NEXT Friday. This Friday is the party)

"Come on girls!" Moriah knocked on Tamara and Joanna's doors. Joanna opened hers, her book bag on her right shoulder. She wore knee ripped jeans and a red and black plaid shirt with brown tassel boots.

She flashed a smile at Moriah and waved. "Good morning, Mom!" She walked up to her Moriah and gave her a hug. Moriah hugged her back, smiling. "Good morning, sweetie."

Just then, Tamara's door flew open. In the doorway, stood a totally different Tamara.

She wore skinny jeans that had rips from her thighs to her ankles. Her top was worse, a gray cut off shirt with the words "Flawless" with a skin color tank top under.
Her shoes were the only thing that was kind of appropriate. Gray high heel ankle boots.

And don't get me started with her make up. It was pretty, but it wasn't her.

She looked at Moriah and Joanna. They had their mouths open all then way. Tamara just let her hand fall on her hip.

With a high and girly voice - That was so fake - she asked, "What?" Her new voice sent chills down Joanna and Moriah's back. It was just creepy and weird.

Moriah shook her head and tried her best not to question her daughter, "Nothing. It's just... Don't you think you're... Kind of... What's the word..." Moriah thought of a right word to use, she didn't want to hurt Tamara's feelings, "Revealing?"

Tamara looked at her clothes then back at her mom and sister, "No."

Moriah and Joanna stood in shock at her response. Joanna bit her lip and checked her phone, "Um.. Mom?" Moriah kept looking at Tamara, "Huh?" Joanna tugged on her mom's arm, "We have to go to school."

Moriah gave one last look at Tamara, then nodded, "Right. Let's go." Tamara rolled her eyes, pulled out her phone and began to text.

Joanna and Moriah walked down stairs, Tamara behind them, to busy texting that she didn't hear what Moriah whispered to Joanna.
Moriah leaned over to Joanna and whispered quietly. "Why is she like this?" Joanna shrugged looking down at each step.

They stepped into the kitchen, where Joel was with Luke and Courtney making French toast, scrambled eggs, and omelets. Since Joel almost burned down the kitchen, Moriah asked Luke and Courtney to come.

Apparently, Joel needs "Adult-Supervision."

Joel carefully let an omelet land perfectly in Moriah's plate. He smirked, "So, I still need adult supervision?"

Moriah took a bite of her French toast and omelet. She smiled, "It's delicious. Maybe you might not need it."

Joel was busy bragging, that he forgot about leaving an omelet on the pan. It burned and the fire detected went off. Luke and Courtney laughed as Joel quickly turned of the stove, threw the pan in the sink, and let cold water run on it.

Moriah laughed, trying not to choke on her food. She gasped for air, still laughing a little. "You still need it."

Joanna, Jude, Alanis, and Phoenix burst out laughing. Asher wasn't there, he was with his parents in South Carolina on vacation.

Tamara didn't laugh at all. Instead, she was texting in the living room, she skipped breakfast.

--------

Tamara sat beside Kaitlyn in algebra. Heather, Brooke, Logan, and Aaron had all the same classes together. This class was the only one they didn't. So, Kaitlyn was all alone, until Tamara was part of their crew.