4

Third Person POV

One week later

It was their first day of school. Tamara and Joanna would be attending Mountain View Middle School. Alanis would be homeschooled, because of her fear of everything. It was 7:10 in the morning, and school started at 9:00.

Tamara was already eating breakfast and Joanna was fixing her brown hair into a messy bun.
Alanis was in the living room, which was across the kitchen. She was in there with Jude, Asher, Phoenix, and Joel.
Moriah was getting ready to go to a studio to record live.
So, since Joel doesn't have anything to do, he's stuck babysitting Alanis, Jude, Phoenix, and Asher.

Moriah quickly got the SUV keys and signaled Tamara and Joanna to get in the car. She walked up to Joel and they kissed. She smiled, "By love."
Joel waved goodbye, "Bye."

Moriah kissed Alanis and waved goodbye to the other kids and ran to the door. Tamara and Joanna walked out after their mom.

They closed the door and ran to the car. Tamara hopped into the front seat and Joanna the middle seat.

Moriah turned on the car, they were one hour early. Tamara turned up the radio, the song "Beautiful Day" went on.
Tamara smiled, she loved that song. Joanna began to tap her leg to the rhythm.
Moriah left the street, and headed to their school.

---------

Moriah pulled up to the school, and found a parking place.
She smiled big, "New school, new friends!"
Joanna and Tamara laughed at their mom's reaction. Tamara giggled, "Mom, it's our first day of school." Moriah laughed, "Oh, right. Sorry, I'm just excited for y'all!" They laughed.

Moriah stopped and took a deep breath, "Okay, well I will need to sign some papers for y'all." Tamara and Joanna nodded, "Alright, let's go."

They stepped out the car and closed the door. While they entered their new school, some students were walking to their school, as well.
And one of them noticed Moriah. She quickly went and told her friends.
Her friends began spreading to others.

And it got to a blonde girl wearing a glitter gold top and a white skirt. She pulled out a golden Iphone 6 and took a picture of her, and sent it to everyone in school.

Moriah entered the school, and the principal greeted her. She was a short lady, with curly short hair and had green eyes. She was beautiful, she smiled at them, "Welcome to Mountain View Middle School. I'm Dr. James, it's a pleasure to have you here, Mrs. Moriah Peters Smallbone." Students walked by and overheard the word "Smallbone." They whispered to each other. Tamara and Joanna looked at each other, this was going to be the same as in California.

Dr. James smiled and signaled Moriah to follow her, "Please come. You can sign some papers and I will give you a tour of the school." Moriah nodded, "Okay. Thank you." Dr. James began walking to the front office, "My pleasure."

--------

After walking around the school, taking the tour around the school (Although, some students began talking about Tamara and Joanna). They finished the tour. Moriah turned to her daughters and smiled, "Have a wonderful day. I love you." Tamara and Joanna smiled and said their good byes, "Love you, mom."

When they said "mom" some students looked at them. Moriah left the building and left. Dr. James smiled at them, "Please follow me to your classes, girls." Tamara and Joanna looked at each other and then Dr. James. They nodded and followed the principal.