All Good Things Must Come To An End

"I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.

Watch you smile while you are sleeping.

While you're far away and dreaming.

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender.

I could stay lost in this moment forever.

Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure."

"This is our song babe," Brock whispered into my ear. "This is exactly how I feel when I'm with you and without you."

It was 12 pm the next day and Brock and I were still in bed. We never left this room. We rarely left the bed, sleeping and making out the whole time. (No sex might I add,... Though I wanted too. Brock said no because he doesn't want the last thing he remembers of me is for us to have sex, but to show our love for each other.) Gosh, why'd he have to be so...so... Perfect?

"I love you so much Angel," he cooed into my neck.

"I love you more baby," I replied back.

We stayed quiet after that just listening to the voice of Aerosmith.

"Don't wanna close my eyes.

Don't wanna fall asleep cause I'd miss you baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing.

Cause even when I dream of you,

The sweetest dream will never do,

Cause I'd still miss you babe

And I don't wanna miss a thing."

As the second verse began to play Brock turned the music off... Right when I was getting into the song too.

"Hey," I exclaimed.

He just smiled and rubbed his nose against mine, somehow eliciting a rage of giggles from me.

"Can I ask you something Angel," he asked, staring intently into my eyes.

"Yes..," I replied, getting kind of uneasy about his upcoming question.

"If I asked you to spend eternity with me... Would you do it?"

Before I even had a chance to speak he said something else. "You know something," he said. "Everytime you're thinking about something your eyebrows do this really sexy thing."

"Really," I asked dumbfounded.

Esme used to do something weird with her eyebrows too. And whenever we talked to each other, we both would say that the other is doing it. We never see ourselves do it but everyone else can. We don't even know we're doing it until someone tells us.

"Yes," Brock chuckled. "It's like your right eyebrow goes up and your left one kind of gets wavy. It's so adorable."

I could feel the redness coming into my cheeks. He had me blushing all the way. Why must he do that to me. Sometimes I feel that way even if I just catch him looking at me.

"Not even," I giggled.

With another Eskimo kiss and a very... Very cute smile, he asked again. "So would you do it? Spend eternity with me?"

"Forever and ever babe," I whispered into his ears before rolling over on top of him for another make out war. I sat over him, straddling his waste, my legs on either side of him as I pinned his arms down and leaned into. My lips crashing into his.

I felt like fireworks were going off in my head. It was just so special what we had going. It was as if the events that occurred just a few days ago never happened. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I wish he could come to England with Drake and I, but I don't think his parents would even go for that.