A turn of events

"ANGEL Aguilar Ivy" my father shouted at the top of his lungs. His whole body a dark red. My father lunged across the table grabbing me by my arms. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS UNGODLY BULLSHIT MONSTROSITY STUNT YOU JUST PULLED IN MY HOUSE." He was now violently shaking me, grabbing my arms tighter and tighter with every shake.

"Dad, your hurting me," I screeched in pain.

"Oh I haven't hurt you yet."

My family tried their hardest to pry him from me but with no succes. After those last few shakes, a "son you will end up in hell," and a slap to the face, he let me go, throwing me on the ground. I sat their cuffing my left cheek. It didn't hurt but it stung like hell. The impact of the strike made my eyes water. Brock leaned down next to me taking my hand away from my face, examining it. That just made my father even more angry. "Get your damn queer hands off of my son," he snapped.

Brock"s eyes grew wide as he stared at my father. I can tell he was planning on lashing out so I stopped him just in time. "No Brock," I said grabbing a hold of his arms. My fathers anger got the best of him, because he did something I nor my siblings had thought of. "My children are not gay. I do not have gay children."

"Father," Esme exclaimed. "That was uncalled for."

"Don't try to turn this around on me Esme. Angel, get out out of my sight, until I find out what to do with you."

"But dad," I shot to him.

"I am not your father. You are not my son."

I got up and ran to my room, slamming my bedroom door and threw myself on my bed as I let the tears rain from my eyes. I couldn't believe it. He completely disowned me. He just threw me away like an old rag, last weeks trash. I never felt so low and unwanted in my life. He was my father, and a fathers love is supposed to be unconditional. How could he? How could he treat me like crap?

I stayed in my bed about 10 minutes until I heard a knock at the door. "What," I cried.

"Babe it's Brock. Can I come in please?" I got up at opened the door, closing it again after I let him in. I didn't want to be around my family right now.

I went back to laying down on my bed, my head back into my pillow. Brock sat next to me his hand massaging through my hair. "How could he," I said to Brock. "How could he just do that? Disown me?"

Brock nudged me over so that I could lay on my back and look at him. "Honestly, I don't know babe. I don't know how he could be so stupid and just throw away something so beautiful as you. Your father is a fucktard that needs to be hit upside the head. Maybe then would he realize what he is giving up." Brock's words were starting to make me feel better. There he sat on the edge of my bed, his hand on my arm. Geez he was sexy. What I wouldn't give to feel his arms wrapped around me,comforting me. It was if Brock was reading my mind, because he climbed over me getting behind me and wrapped me in his strong arms. Man he smelt so good. His arms felt so strong and I felt so safe and warm under his embrace. I never wanted him to let me go. "Brock," I said. "I love you."

My eyes begin to water and Brock leaned into me for a kiss. I didn't wait to return the kiss either. He gently stuck his toungue out, licking against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth inviting him in. And there we stayed, kissing, our tongues battling for dominance again. As usual I let him take over. His toungue traced my lips once again before his kisses started to descend down my body. Brock was once again cradled into my neck. His kisses wilder, more fierce. Between his kisses he began nippin at my skin. Ugh, his touch was driving me crazy. I couldn't wait anymore and I made him wait long enough. I was ready. I was ready for him. I was ready for us. "Brock," I whimpered.