Seven: Big Announcement

Chapter Seven

Jack's POV

"We have to tell them sooner or later, Em," I say.

Emmy looks at me. From her eyes, I can tell that she's tired. I pity her more than anyone in our family to be honest. Even though I was the one who shared a womb with Finn, no one can compare to Emmy. She's only twelve years old for Pete's sake. Losing someone so special at such a young age... I worry about her a lot of times but yet she still showed me that it was okay. She's been so strong for the past three days.

"I know,"Em replies. "But...I don't know...Don't you think it will be too much for them".

I think about what she said. These past few days had been horrible with no help from the press. Headlines have been all about my twin brother getting into a car crash and died. The fans still believe that all of those are lies.

"They deserve to know the truth," I tell her. "It's for the good of everyone. Even Finn".

She nods,"Okay. Let's get started then".

***********

"Hello guys! ," I chirp as I look at the camera and smile. "I'm Jack Harries".

I look over at Emmy. She smiles and says,"And I'm Emmy. Jack's pretty little sister".

I lightly laugh," A darling, isn't she? Wait til you see her at the greenhouse".

Emmy smacks me then continues,"Anyway, let's not go off the topic at hand, shall we? Jack and I have decided to tell you a very important announcement today".

I take a deep breath. This really was a HUGE announcement. It's not about like these announcements wherein you say you're part of a band or you're getting married. No. This announcement involved three big words. Life, Death and Brother.

"I bet you've all heard the news about our brother, Finn, dying in a car crash,"I start. "I hate to say this but...it's true. Finn did die in a car crash".

"I know you all might be in shock or heartbroken. Believe me, that's exactly what happened to us but...we'll get through this together, y'know. It's sad, I know. I don't know what I will do to stop myself from crying these days but...everything will be okay. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, or next week but someday, we will all get through this and we will all be okay again. Maybe not that really happy or anything but we'd be okay. Cause I know that's exactly what Finn wants us to be. How can I say? You might ask. Well, I'm his twin brother after all. I shared practically everything with him but besides that...I know Finn. And knowing him for like what? 20 years. He all wants us to be okay".

Emmy grabs my hand and squeezes it,"Together".

I squeeze Emmy's hand back and smile,"Together".

We both look at the camera and let the moment linger for a few seconds. Then I turn off the camera and upload the video on Youtube.

Sydney's POV

I smile as I watch the video that Jack just posted. I can almost feel the tears in my eyes that are threatening to fall but I stop them.

"Together"

I whisper the word again,"Together".

The video ends. I scroll down to see the comments that had been intriguing me for the past few minutes.

Most of them were all about how they couldn't believe that Finn died. Some said that it was all a lie. And some we're just saying how much they support Finn.

One comment did get my attention though.

Alice_harries: Finn is an inspiration to us all. He apparently had been a part of our lives from day one. We'll never forget him and I'm sure he'll never forget us either. He's not gone because he's in our hearts and he'll stay there forever.

I smile. Even though I only spent a few hours with Finn, I instantly knew from the moment I met him that he'll be a big part of my life. It's nice to know that a lot of people knew what I felt.

Buuuzzzzz.

I get my phone out of my pocket. Jack.

The funeral's in 2 days. See ya-Jack

I sigh, not sure how to reply. I don't want to believe that Finn is dead. And his funeral is a big reminder of it.

But I crave to see his face again, even if it was the last time.

I send a reply to Jack.

Sure- Sydney

Finn's POV

"I'm going to miss making these videos," I tell Lucy as I show her the videos that me and Jack made together.

"You two were such dorks,"Lucy states.

I glare at her,"We made people laugh. We travelled around the world. We helped people. And somehow tried to change the world. Are we dorks now?".

Lucy rolls her eyes and ignores my question,"Looks like you've had a wonderful life. Aren't you contented with that?".

Reminders of the car crash that resulted to my death come back. I still haven't fully accepted the fact that I was dead.

"Have you thought of what Wendy told you?,"Lucy asks me.

I bite my lip,"Isn't it like...a bit too risky? Besides, isn't that prohibited".

Lucy shakes her head,"Nope".

"It involves scaring people,"I point out.

"Jack, do you want to help Sydney or not?,"Lucy asks with an irritated tone on her voice. There goes my heart again at the mention of her name. I bite my lip again. "Besides, you're not technically scaring people. You're just asking for a favor".

I shrug, agreeing to her point.

"Hey look! Your brother posted a new video,"Lucy says.

She points at the screen.The video titled as "A Big Announcement". I click on the video.

"Hello guys! I'm Jack Harries," Jack chirps.

I sadly smile. Usually, I'll be the next one to introduce myself. But this time it was Emmy.

I soon realize that "the big announcement" is my death. I avoid not to cry as Jack says his heart touching speech to me.

Okay, that came out weird.

"Together"

The video ends. From the corner of my eyes, I see Lucy looking at me with concerned eyes.

"You alright, Finnegan?:

"Don't call me that"

"You're cute when you're emotional"

"Well, I'm about to get freaking adorable".

*******

(A/N)

Hope you guys liked this chappie! :)) I'm sooo excited for the next one :))

What did you guys think about Jack's speech? Was it too much? :))

Anyway, VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND FOLLOW! :)))

I love you my lovelies :*

Jane*