6. If I Can't Help Falling In Love With You?

Niall feels safe. He feels secure and happy as he wakes up. He stays lying in Harry's arms that he fell asleep in for a while, enjoying the comfort and protection he has from his best friends arms. He likes the way Harry smells, it's like honey and vanilla and just a pleasant smell.

Niall can't help but finally allow himself some feelings and he knows it's a dangerous game to play, falling for your best friend, your straight best friend, for that fact, but Niall can't help himself.

Everything about Harry is amazing. He loves the way Harry looks and his cute little dimples, he loves the fact that Harry is always willing to cuddle him when he's sad, he loves Harry's long hair and Harry's smile, he loves Harry's voice and the way he sounds. Niall loves how selfless Harry is, that he always, no matter what, puts Niall first. Niall loves his strength and his height, how Harry can just pick Niall up and how much taller he is than himself. Niall loves that Harry is always kind, in every situation, Harry keeps his cool and Niall loves it.

Niall loves the weird noise and imitations that Harry makes and does. They make him laugh so much, Niall just loves when Harry makes him giggle, when Niall's sad he loves that Harry makes him so, so happy again. He loves that Harry never wants to grow up, almost like he refuses to grow up and how he always wants to make Niall laugh.

Niall loves that his best friend always helps him, even sometimes when he doesn't need help, Harry still offers help, or helps anyway. Anything to make your life easier, Harry once told him.

He loves that Harry does everything in his power to make sure Niall is okay and he is always concerned about his well-being, Harry almost has a sixth sense that tells him when Niall is sad, even when it's only slightly.

But more recently, Niall absolutely can not deny that he adores the way Harry holds him, how his arms wrap around Niall's body so firmly and securely, like someone might take the blonde boy away. He loves how annoying Harry is, sometimes Harry won't leave him alone until he tells him what's wrong, and then Harry will forever hold him until Niall is better, sometimes Niall never feels better but that's okay, because Harry takes care of him regardless.

And Niall can't-not love that.

Niall just loves Harry.

He just can't help falling in love with him.