Chapter 6

Sorry it's been awhile!! I've been so busy writing essays and a biography for stuff!! ):

------

"What are you doing here? Why were-" I started questioning him, but got stopped by the elevator opening at Floor 6. I looked over at who was getting in, and saw a guy, maybe a year or two older than me get on.

Honestly, he was HOT.

He had golden blonde hair, with memorizing royal blue eyes. He was wearing a white Hollister skin-tight tank top with black shorts and flip flops.

He saw me checking him out so he shyly said, "Hey. I'm Gunner. What's your name, beautiful?"

I couldn't help but blush at his flirtatious question.

"Nikki. My name is Nikki. I live on Floor 14. You must live on Floor 6?" I said, also noticing his pearly white teeth that sparkled like the full moon.

He laughed. "Actually, no, I was just visiting my friend. I live on Floor 13."

That's only one floor away! YES!

"Yeah," I said, smiling at him. "Got a phone?" He simply handed his Droid to me, and I handed my iPhone to him.

After we were done exchanging numbers, I looked up at what floor we were on. Floor 12. Two more floors to go, and I'll finally be in my nice, warm, cozy bed, eating ice cream and watching Girl Code with April.

Ding Ding! went the elevator as the door opened to Floor 13.

"Bye, Nikki!" Gunner said, and waved at me. I simply waved back, and tried to hide my blushing face.

As soon as the door closed, I remembered the face that Harry was still in the elevator. I glanced over at him to see him glaring down at his clenched fists, with a look of hatred on his face.

Okay?

Ding Ding! went the elevator again, this time telling me that we were at Floor 14. I wheeled my huge rolling cart quickly out of the elevator, straight to the door of my apartment. I quickly took out my key and unlocked it, and went in as fast as I could.

There, on the floor, I see April sitting in the middle of the room with her phone in her hand, with excitement in her eyes.

"FOOOOOOD!!!!" She yells, helping me unload the rolling cart by taking bags and setting them in the kitchen.

After all the plastic bags full of food were unloaded, I just pushed the rolling cart into the hall and closed the door.

'I'll take care of that later.' I said to myself.

"So... After we're done unloading things and putting them away, wanna watch Girl Code?" April said excitedly from the Kitchen. I sped into there with her and said, "SURE! Let's get things put away as fast as we can!" She happily bobbed her head and we started putting things away.

All the food was in the drawers, cupboards, and fridge, and all the other things were out away where they're supposed to be put away.

"GIRLLL CODDEE!!!" April screamed, running with her fist in the air towards the Living Room.

"YESSSS!" I screamed, running in after her.

"Wait!" April blurted, freezing, still in her running position with her fist still in the air. "WE FORGOT FOOD!!"

I looked at her. She's right! We did!

"I'LL GET IT! YOU GO TURN ON GIRL CODE!" I said to her, turning around, bolting into the Kitchen and putting some microwaveable popcorn in the microwave. As it popped, I got a text.