Chapter 13

~NIKKI'S P.O.V.~

"I'm wearing this dress with these shoes and this hairstyle! cute, right? Since it's the last day of school... Like EVER... I decided to dress up a little!" April said, showing me an amazingly beautiful strapless purple flowy dress with golden polka dots all over it. Also, she brought golden wedges with purple stripes down the heel to match. I have to admit, I was jealous of her outfit. The purple made her beautiful blue-green-brown eyes pop out, and the polka dots gave the outfit a pleasing edge.

"Yess!" I happily said, hanging her outfit in my closet and browsing through the 12 dresses I owned.

"Let's see.... I just wore this blue dress today, so that one is out.. These 2 are out, since you're wearing purple.... April? I have 3 pink dresses, 2 blue dresses, 2 lime green dresses, 1 orange dress, and 2 red dresses.... Which one should I wear??" I said, frantically eyeing each dress. She turned around, looked at the dresses, and screamed. She screamed all while she picked out a cute strapless lime green and black dress that was black from the boobs down and lime green from the boobs up, separated by a zebra print strap that was sewn in, and started jumping up and down.

"Okay! Okay!" I said, laughing while I took the dress from her, stopping her scream fest. I looked it over again, and thought, 'Why didn't I pick this out?! It's CUTE!'

When I hung it up next to April's dress, we went into my Closet and picked out a new pair of zebra print wedges with lime green on the inside.

"AND TADA!! A PERFECT MATCH TO A PERFECT OUTFIT!!! THAT MAKES TWO OF USSSS!!" April shrieked.

"Yeah! Now, can we go to bed? It's like 10:00, and we need to get up at 5:00 to get our hair and makeup done by 7:30. Let's gooo." I complained.

We both grabbed our toothbrushes and brushed our teeth while putting on our PJs, and then got into bed after we were done. I set my regular alarm clock, along with my phone alarm and April's phone alarm, just in case we're stubborn bums in the morning.

SLEEP. Who doesn't love it?

BEEP BEEP! BEEP BEEP BEEP!

RING RIIIING! RING RIIIING!

DING DA DING DA DING DA DING!

"MMPHASSHEEBA!! TURN 'EM OFF!" April muffled through her pillows. I reached for my phone and turned that one off, then April's phone, and finally turning my regular alarm clock off.

"Ughhhh... Time to wake uppp." I muttered and swung my legs over the bed, onto the ground. I stood up, hoping my legs wouldn't give out under me out of tiredness, and walked into my Bathroom. April trailed behind me while dragging her feet underneath her. We quickly brushed our teeth, and then walked into the Closet. I grabbed both of our dresses, and she grabbed the shoes. We then walked out of the Closet and over to my vanity to start getting ourselves ready. Since my vanity is pretty big, we both could fit our makeup bags on it and get ready at the same time. I started with a layer of eyeliner to make my eyes pop more, followed by a thin layer of really lime green colored eyeshadow that made my eyes completely stand out. I topped it all off with mascara, and then added a bit of concealer to my face to cover all of the visible zits.

'I still look a little pale in the face,' I thought to myself as I looked at my face through the mirror. I quickly grabbed some pink blush and applied it to my cheekbones. After I was satisfied with how my face looked, I glanced over at April. She had eyeliner perfectly lining her eyes in all the right crevices, with golden eyeshadow that fit her eye color, and mascara. Also, she wore a teensy coat of purple-pink blush that made her cheekbones look amazing, also matching her dress.

"WOW. OUR FACES LOOK HAWT." April blurted out, making the funniest face imaginable. I burst out into laughter, followed by April.

We then presumed to change into our dresses. After we both got our dresses and shoes on, I started to curl April's hair. She scrolled through Twitter, and occasionally showed me funny tweets. After her hair was in perfect bouncy curls, we flip flopped and so she was curling my hair while I was scrolling through Twitter. I couldn't help but go to Harry's profile... Just to see what he was up to. One caught my eye from yesterday afternoon.

@HarryStyles

"Can't wait to give a special surprise to a special someone ... "

Is he talking about me? I wonder... Oh well. I exited out of Twitter and turned my phone off.

"Do you think he was talking about you?" April suddenly questioned. I looked at her, unaware about the fact that she was looking over my shoulder at his post.

"I don't know.. Maybe, I guess. But he might be talking about his girlfriend." I answered. April gave me a confused glare.

"Harry doesn't have a girlfriend, unless you're talking about you," April said with an unusual tone. At this time, my hair was all curled, and we were just sitting on my bed and talking about it. After a 10-minute discussion, we came up with a conclusion: Harry has a girlfriend and he is proposing to her soon. I don't care. I don't like him.

Do I?

No.

Wait...

NO!

"So, we woke up at 5:03 and did our hair, makeup, and clothes. Right now, it's ... 6:27 right now... What are we supposed to do for an entire hour?!" I said, ignoring my scattered thoughts. April looked at me and gave me the 'Oh-My-Fudge-I-Have-An-Amazingly-Incredibly-Awesome-Idea' glare. Suddenly, she yells, "CARIBOU COFFEE FRAPPE BREAKFAST!!!! HOLY HABASHEEBADOOOO!"

I laugh at her immaturity; I seriously don't get why she isn't my sister.

"Okay... let's put some finishing touches on whatever needs fixing and grab our things and leave!" I said as we rushed into my Bedroom. I quickly grabbed my purple school bag, then walked over to my vanity. I grabbed a kinky pink colored lip gloss and applied a cute layer that made my brushd teeth stand out. April suddenly snuck up behind me and snatched the lip gloss out of my hand, holding it up and running away with it while yelling, "I GOT IT! I GOT ITTT!!"

I chuckled and picked up my purse, making sure I had at least $50 and my driver's license in there. I then stuffed my purse in my school bad, and shouted, "I'M READYYY!" towards April.

"I AM TOO!!" April shouted back. "AND I'VE GOT MONEYYY!"

I, for, like, the 38th time this morning, laughed at April's hilarious immaturity. She's my best friend. What can I say?

As we walked out into the parking lot, I saw Louis walking towards his car, followed by Niall, Zayn, Liam... and Harry.

"April.. We gotta hurry..." I whispered towards April, trying to make myself unnoticeable. We were almost to my car, when all of a sudden-

"Hey! Nikki! April!"

DAMMIT.