Chapter 3

While April and I went and dished up 5 more humongous bowls of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, we heard the boys wrestling and laughing in the Living Room. I shook my head and laughed at their immaturity. Then, we both hear a phone ring, and then Harry's answer.

"Hello? ...... Hey! I miss you so much ...... Um, at a friend's house ...... Yeah I love you too ...... Love you BYEE!" We over heard him saying to some woman. It shattered my heart, to be honest. Now I know that Harry is seeing someone else, so that rules out the option of becoming a thing.

"Nikki..." April said to me, coming over to me and putting her hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry."

I looked at her and quietly said, "It's okay. Lets go." So, we took all 5 bowls of ice cream and brought them out. Niall, being the one who eats the most out of them, ran up to April and said, "YESS! ICE CREAM!! Thanks, cutie." And planted a kiss on her cheek.

That made her face go redder than a ripe tomato.

I passed 4 bowls out to Liam, then Zayn, then Louis, and finally Harry, but only made eye contact with Zayn, Liam, and Louis. I could tell by Harry's facial reaction that he was confused about that.

"Guys! We should play Truth or Dare!!" Louis pitched to us.

"I'm in!" Niall said, followed by similar opinions by Zayn, Liam, Harry, and April.

"Eh, what the heck? Sure!" I said, looking at Harry. He had been staring at me all night. What was his problem? He's obviously in a relationship already, do why does he keep looking at me?

"Nikki, Truth or Dare?" Louis questioned me.

"DARE!" I shouted out proudly while taking a bite of ice cream. I just hope it doesn't have something to do with Harry.

"Nikki, I dare you to... Spin the bottle and make out with whoever it lands on for a minute!!" He said, smirking at me. Oh jeez.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Nikki was acting so strange. I mean, I know she likes me, because I can see it in the way she looks at me... Which is why I'm so confused and frustrated right now, because she won't look at me or even talk to me! I don't know what I did, either! Now I'm just hoping that the bottle will point at me so I can finally kiss her kissable lips.

"Ready guys? I'm about to spin it!" Nikki exclaims. "3...2...1...SPIN!!!" and the bottle starts spinning. I close my eyes, not wanting to see it spin, and when it stops, I look. It landed on herself.

"Re-Spin!" Louis chirps and smirks at her again. He better not get any ideas. As the bottle spins, I flinch every time it goes past me. Finally, it comes to a stop... Right at Liam. He shrugs his shoulders and scoots closer to her. As I see their lips touch, I die a little inside.

I thought she liked ME! What did I do to make her act this weird? After the minute of miserably watching Nikki and Liam making out was up, their lips separated, and she had a smile on her face. She ENJOYED that? Ugh! When she wasn't looking, my eyes were glued on her. I can't help it ... She's so beautiful. From her soft blonde hair, to her ocean blue eyes. I loved every little thing about her.

Except the fact that she's practically forgotten about me!

NIKKI'S P.O.V.

When I was making our with Liam, all I was thinking about was, 'What's Harry thinking? Is he mad at Liam now? Is he watching this?' When the minute was up, I pulled away as fast as I could, then looked over at April, to see her smiling at me cleverly because I had just made out with a member of One Direction.

I had to smile to myself about that fact. I then looked over at Harry, to see his hands clenched up in fists and a scowl spread across his face. Why was he so mad? He's dating someone! I look away, to see him staring at me through the corner of my eye. What was he staring at? As we all watched Toy Story together, I felt myself growing more and more tired by the second.

Before I knew it, I was asleep.