Chapter 2

Harry and I talked for a while, and then Liam came out of the room and stood by him.

"Hey, I'm Liam. You live across the hall?" He said with his adorable deep British accent.

"Yeah," I said, trying not to blush but failing. After about 5 minutes of talking to Harry and Liam about practically everything, I got a text from April.

To: Nikki Fritz

From: April Petersen

Coming up!! See you in like a minute or two!

"Listen, uhm, I have to go. My best friend April is coming over soon and I have to go get ready," I said to them. "I'll see you guys around the building!"

Harry and Liam smiled. "BYEE!" They both said cheekily, then went in their room across the hall. I walked back into my apartment and closed the door. I was sitting on the couch for all of 37 seconds, and I heard someone knocking. I opened the door to see April.

"Heyyyy!!" She greeted, holding two plastic bags full of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and other foods and a duffel bag full of clothes and such. "Ready to get your Pixar movies on?"

She held up all three Toy Story movies and I smiled. April was such a good friend. She would always cheer me up when I'm sad.

"Haha yes I am! Are YOU ready to eat until you can't eat anymore?" I said, holding my stomach with both hands. She laughed and yelled, "YES I AM! LET'S DO THIS!"

We both got large bowls and spoons and scooped a big serving of ice cream.

"This looks and smells so good. I seriously can't wait." April said, and the next thing I knew, I looked over to see her face in her bowl licking ice cream.

"Hahaha Aprilll! Save it for the movieeee!" I happily screeched.

"WHAAT?" She says, removing her face from her bowl. I couldn't stop laughing at April's now ice cream-covered face. We both fell to the floor in a fit of giggles, when we heard someone laughing outside our door. It sounded like Niall.

"Woah! Did you hear that person laugh?" April said. "They sounded just like Niall!" I surprisingly looked at her, then remembered she didn't know.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you!! You'll never believe this!" I said to her.

"What?" April asked, looking at me questioningly. I told her the whole thing. From cleaning the house, to listening to Harry and Liam's beautiful British accents. After I finished telling her everything, she sat there.

"Holy fudge. I can't believe One Direction is living in the same building as you! You're breathing the same AIR as them!! You're so lucky!! And you've actually talked to them?!" Before I could answer, someone knocked on the door.

"Nikki? It's Niall!" We heard a voice (that obviously belonged to Niall) say.

"OH MY FUDGE!" April silently screamed, and we both rushed to the door and opened it. Niall was standing there with his perfect smile, holding a bouquet of roses. "We got these for you as a neighborly welcome, even though we're the ones moving in." He said with his heart-warming husky Irish accent, handing the flowers to me.

"Oh my gosh thank you! They're so pretty!" I said, looking at the beautiful red, pink, and white roses. I didn't really know what to say back to him, but then, April nudged me.

Oh yeah!

"Niall, this is my best friend, April! April, well, you know Niall, so .. Yeah!" Niall's eyes left me and locked on April. That glimmer in their eyes showed flat out L-O-V-E.

He took April's hand and said, "It'a really nice to meet you, April." And kissed her hand.

"It's really nice to meet you too... I've always wanted to meet you guys. I'm such a big fan of yours!" She said, her cheeks as red as the roses Niall gave us. He smiled.

"Well, I'll see you two beauties later! Bye!" He ended, and walked into the other room.

"Dude!" I said to April. "HE TOTALLY LOVES YOU!" I look at her to see her staring at her hand and a huge grin on her face.

"HE KISSED MY HAND!." She exclaimed. All of a sudden, she bolts up and says, "I've got an idea!" I jump.

I'd rather not have a heart attack today.

"What?" I say, shocked at how fast she schemed something.

"Lets invite Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry to come in and watch Toy Story with us!! PLEASE??" She looked at me with her special puppy dog face. Good chance for all of us to bond... I gave in.

"Sure... Besides, I'll get to hang out with Harry more! Lets go invite them!"

As we knocked on the door to their apartment, numerous questions scattered through my head.

'What if Harry doesn't like my personality? What if I say something stupid? What if I accidentally fart-

"Nikki?" I was brought back to Earth by Harry's soothing voice.

"Oh, uhm, sorry," I say stupidly. "I was just.... Thinking." Harry looked at me.

"About what?" He questions curiously. I look around. April is talking to Niall, with Liam, Louis, and Zayn standing behind him.

"Uhm... I was just wondering if you and the boys would wanna join April and I for a Pixar movie night. Would you wanna?" I asked him, hoping I said the right things.

"Sure.. Sounds fun." He said, and smiled.

'YESS!' I screamed to myself inside, but all I said was, "Cool, let's go inside." He smiled. "Okay. Let's go."

He excitedly took my hand and led me into my own apartment, which was so cute. After everyone got inside, I was sitting on the couch with Harry (his hand still locked in mine), along with Louis. Zayn and Liam were laying on the ground, and Niall was sitting on a giant zebra bean bag with April snuggled next to him.

"April," I said. "Should we go get some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream for the guys?" As soon as Niall heard the words 'chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream', he stood up and started jumping up and down yelling, "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!"

April chuckled, and then said to me, "Let's go scoop. Does everyone want some?" Harry looked over at me, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Me, babe." I couldn't help but blush. Louis raised his hand and yelled, "MEEEE!", followed by nods by Liam and Zayn.

"Okay, April and I will go scoop some!" I was about to stand up, but I got stopped by something holding onto my hand. I looked down, to see Harry giving me googley eyes and the pouty lip.

"I'll be right back. I promise." I said to him.

He smiled, released my hand, and said, "I'll keep your seat warm."