My Dessert Harry

"Sorry for that", Harry repeated for a millionth time this evening. Some fan on purpose poured some coke on my favorite t-shirt. But it wasn’t Harry’s fault. We went on a date to the bowling alley and then all of a sudden this girl comes up and pours the coke on my t-shirt. I guess she was just jealous because this wasn’t my first date with Harry, this was actually our one year anniversary, I told him I didn’t want anything big, I just wanted to be with him, that was enough. I missed him. He was gone for a month or so, and today he came. Only for me.

"Harry, it’s perfectly fine, it’s not your fault, so I don’t get why you’re apologizing babe" I said and looked at him. We were walking towards his car, with our fingers intertwined. He looked really sorry, he had that small frown and he was constantly looking down. Yeah he decided to blame himself, there was nothing I could do. He always did this. I knew him too well. He opened the car door for me and I entered. He still ignored me and thought it was his fault. This sometimes made me so frustrated, but I was determined to make him forget about the girl and the coke. He entered the car and sighed slightly as he turned his key.

"Sorry for ruining our one year anniversary" he whispered. I sighed frustrated.

"You didn’t ruin it. It isn’t ruined Harold. It was perfectly fine until you decided to practically ignore me. I don’t care about the coke" I snapped. Yeah Elena, you’ll get him to forget about it by talking about it. Nice plan. He kept his eyes on the road as he drove off the sidewalk.

"I’m not ignoring you. I know it was your favorite t-shirt El" he said quietly. Obviously not in the mood. He blamed himself.

"Harry. Fuck the t-shirt. I have you now, I haven’t seen you in a month. I missed you. And now will we only talk about the t-shirt until you leave me again?" I asked.

"You know I never want to leave you Elena. You perfectly know that I missed you too. More than you even know Elena. I never want to leave you, but I have to. And I hate the fact that the first time we see each other in a while and something happens. When will we just get a break? I know you get A LOT of hate Elena, and that kills me even more. I know that when you wanted to say goodbye to me at the airport you couldn’t. Because the fans wanted a picture and stuff. And they wouldn’t let me even come near you and kiss you and hug you and tell you….." as he spoke he gripped the steering wheel tighter and then he stopped in the middle of a sentence

"Tell me what?" my heart stopped. Did he do something? Was it important.

"Tell you that I loved you Elena" he whispered practically. That was the first time he said “I love you" I was thinking of telling him I love you first. But I didn’t want to pressure him to say it back. I knew it was hard for him to say those three words, because he was played around a lot. And he didn’t trust people so easily anymore. And he didn’t let people in so easily.

"Harry… first of all sorry for bring the leaving me card now. I know you wouldn’t go if you didn’t need to. And the second thing is that I don’t give a actual fuck about the hate. They can say whatever they want. I just tweet stuff and follow good fans. I don’t really look at hate. And Harry… I actually wanted to say it to you at the airport. Yeah it hurt me that I couldn’t have a proper goodbye but I knew you would come back eventually" I said and placed a hand on his thigh. He smiled slightly I could see it.

"Say it properly" he said and glanced at me. I could see a trace of happiness in his eyes.

"I love you Harry" I said happily and his smile grew even wider.

"I love you Elena" he said and he giggled. I was so glad he was happy. So so so so glad. I loved seeing him this way. I loved making him happy. And i loved the fact that those simple three words made him happy. But they made me happier.

He hasn’t said I love you until he knew he could trust me. I was happy he did. Suddenly I got an idea how to make this a better date. For him at least. I smirked and moved my hand from his thigh to his inner thigh. He looked at me confused but he had a smirk on his face.

"Elena?" he asked confused and I smirked

"What?" I asked innocently as I slid my hand on his bulge over his pants. I started palming him and he whispered trying to hold in the moan.

"Your hand is on my penis" he stated the obvious

"Oh, well I’ll be darn it really is" I joked and he giggled. His bulge grew and started getting harder.

"If we get into an accident it’s your fault" he whispered and bit his lip, I could see he was trying his hardest to drive properly. I unzipped his pants and slid his underpants down slightly. His penis got out and I pumped it slowly while looking at him.

"You like me doing this babe?" I asked and pumped faster. The only thing that he could do was nod, I giggled and leaned down licking the tip of his penis.

"How about this? And no nodding this time" I whispered and twirled my tongue along the tip of his penis.

"I-I-It’s a-am-mazing Elena, d-don’t stop-p" I could see he was trying his hardest to say that, and plus drive. I suddenly got all of him in my mouth, well not all of him, the rest I pumped up and down. I received a throaty moan from Harry, his moans became more frequent and then he started moaning my name repeatedly before I felt him cum. I pulled away and swallowed. I kissed his cheek sweetly and said

"I got my dessert" he giggled and looked at me.

I leaned back on my seat.

"Is the date better now?" I asked him teasingly he nodded and said

"Best date I ever had. I really enjoyed myself" I giggled and he said

"Lift your skirt Elena, I’m ready for my dessert" I looked at him with a smirk. I came a little closer to him, lifting my skirt a little and pulling my panties a little down.

"Good girl" he whispered and glanced at me as he placed his hand on my now revealed vagina. He steered with one hand, luckily the roads weren’t busy. He looked back at the road as he stroke my vagina up and down slowly. I moaned and bit my lip. Thank God his glasses were tinted so no one could see what we were doing.

He smirked wider and said

"Oh, babe you’re so wet. I wish I knew who made you this wet" I giggled slightly and then I felt his finger slip into my vagina. He fingered me at first slowly and then he picked up the pace. I moaned his name loudly a couple of times and then I felt myself coming over the edge. He slipped his fingers out of me and sucked on them

"Delicious" he said with the biggest smirk ever. I laughed and lifted my panties and lowered my skirt.

"I’m glad you enjoyed it, love" I said and he glanced at me before parking in front of the apartment, he turned to me and said

"I love you Elina, let’s go watch that movie you wanted me to see" I giggled. He was so thoughtful and he always remembered every single detail.

"I love you Harry. And thanks love. Maybe I’ll get the second portion of my dessert while we watch the movie" I teased and he smiled kissing my forehead

"I hope you do El" he said and kissed the tip of my nose before exited the car. We watched the movie and yeah, i got my dessert again. Don’t act surprised. I mean who would resist Harry freaking Styles. I know you wouldn’t :3

All copyright to http://letmebethatpartofyou.tumblr.com/