SMUT louis

I sighed as I blew out the candle and picked up the plates putting them in the kitchen. Louis was suppose to be home 2 hours ago for a nice dinner and for us to “reconnect”…which clearly wasn’t going to happen. I cleaned off the plates and went upstairs to change into pajamas. I sighed and put my hair up into a messy bun, hearing the front door open. “Babe…?” I heard Louis call and I promptly ignored it. He came upstairs with a small bag and I looked at it then at him, not saying a word. “I’m so sorry…I meant to call and say I’d be late, but my phone died.” He said softly, “You couldn’t of used one of the boys?” I asked and went to sit on the bed. “I wasn’t with them…I was out.” He whispered. “Doing what?” I question and crossed my arms sitting on the bed. “Getting somethings…” He said and walked towards me, “I’m really sorry…let me make it up to you…” He whispered and kissed me softly. I hesitated at first but decided to let him. He slowly climbed over on top of me pushing me down slightly, the kiss got heated pretty quickly. He slowly took off my shirt, which one of his old ones, I didn’t have a bra on, since I was getting ready for bed. “No bra babe..?” He chuckled, and I blushed slightly. After a bit we were both naked and he looked at me gently, as I took a deep breath. We’ve only had sex a couple time, so it still needed to be gentle. I took a deep breath as he placed himself at my entrance, and ran his thumb over my cheek, softly. I closed my eyes for a minute before I felt him push into me, I let out a soft small moan as he filled me completely, I still felt myself stretch each time. He slowly started rocking his hips making sure I was okay. I moaned a bit each time as I felt his tip brush against my g-spot each time he rolled his hips. I moaned and arched my back feeling the familiar pit in my stomach, “L-L-Louis…” I moaned out not being able to finish clenching myself around him, and then releasing. He went a few more seconds before releasing inside of me, his warm hot cum filling me up, moans filled the room as he rode out highs. He pulled out slowly as he laid beside me, both of us breathing heavily. “I…love…you…babe…and…I’m…sorry…” He said in between breaths and I nodded, “Its fine…” I whispered, “I love you too.” He pulled me close nuzzling his face into my neck, as we both fell asleep.